150 hp 900 ace turbo throttle

signfan

I am trying to find the part number for the throttle lever or throttle assembly for a 2021 Renegade Adrenaline with a 900 ACE (non turbo).  I have checked the parts diagrams as far back as 2016 for all 4 strokes and cannot find the throttle lever or assembly on any subassemblies.  Does anyone have an idea how I might locate the PN and/or diagram?

Trying to find the part number for the throttle

lever or throttle handlebar assmy for a 2021 Ski-Doo with a 900 ACE.  I’ve checked parts diagrams for all Ski-Doo 4 strokes back to 2016 and can’t find a sub assmy diagram or the part number(s).  Any one have suggestions how I might find the part numbers / diagram?  I believe it’s an ITC throttle.

12 hours ago, Runamuk Rides said:

Trying to find the part number for the throttle

lever or throttle handlebar assmy for a 2021 Ski-Doo with a 900 ACE.  I’ve checked parts diagrams for all Ski-Doo 4 strokes back to 2016 and can’t find a sub assmy diagram or the part number(s).  Any one have suggestions how I might find the part numbers / diagram?  I believe it’s an ITC throttle.

not sure if this is what you are looking for ?   i just went into bpr parts and put in 2017 renegade 4 stroke hit 900 eng and this came up.

convert.png

looked it up for a 21 900 ace this is what i see under eng system          #3800 says " not available "   skidoo's life story last couple years  "getting parts"

convert (1).png

Edited by cookster
update

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

Currently there are 2022 900 ACE, non Turbo sleds that are waiting at dealers for the throttle assemblys. They still use the ITC throttle. 

I have a 22 ITC throttle    broken clips on the bottom   anyone else heard of this ?

• Sad 1

Yeah. My 88 MXZ had a primer.  Better than the choke on the 03 Renegade. Now EFI. Thank you