Stolen sled

Terry Young

Yo, shout out to all the honest peeps I know. My terribly good friend Chris "Weebz" Smith was sleddin with another friend about a month ago and his 2000 Ski Doo MXZ 700 broke down north of Alma ON between #7 and sideroad 14 on the trail. A few days later when we went to get it, there it was....gone. we contacted the Police with no results. Anyone with any info leading to a safe return would most assuredly recieve some kind of reward from myself. The picture is my sled but other than a little different hood graphics its the same sled. I'm not interested in punishment for the dirty deed. Just want the sled back. Text me. 519 seven sixty triple six, eight. Thanx for listening.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Terry Young said:

Yo, shout out to all the honest peeps I know. My terribly good friend Chris "Weebz" Smith was sleddin with another friend about a month ago and his 2000 Ski Doo MXZ 700 broke down north of Alma ON between #7 and sideroad 14 on the trail. A few days later when we went to get it, there it was....gone. we contacted the Police with no results. Anyone with any info leading to a safe return would most assuredly recieve some kind of reward from myself. The picture is my sled but other than a little different hood graphics its the same sled. I'm not interested in punishment for the dirty deed. Just want the sled back. Text me. 519 seven sixty triple six, eight. Thanx for listening.

No picture posted.

A few days later you went to get it? 

You shouldn't be surprised it's gone.

Post some pics - but it's been parted out long ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lol.

I've had sleds that I should have left on the side of the trail and collected the insurance money....but they were such turds no sledder with a brain would take it.

For example, no one with a 900 fusion ever needed theft insurance.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, a couple days later someone assumed it was abandoned.

Why would you wait multiple days?

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 10:15 PM, Zertrider said:

Yeah, a couple days later someone assumed it was abandoned.

Why would you wait multiple days?

Too make sure it was gone before going back!

Similar to posting a month later that it’s missing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like saying I left my truck running in the mall parking lot while I went shopping for a couple of hours. I can't believe it wasn't there when I came back. 

6 hours ago, stoney said:

Checking all the boxes for the said insurance claim......

Yes and no - missing the fact the insurance company are watching you too :) and then thinking they aren't smart enough to see right through you. lol

• Haha 1