Keep your toys secured, lots of aholes around.

KearneyCookhouse

https://www.northbaynipissing.com/news-story/10356824-5-snowmobiles-1-trailer-stolen-from-almaguin-home/?fbclid=IwAR1knlUZKkd8JqLPpIR3N2gmDuFxEgEuVlJNnXdZvV6D-JAPHIbTQ6NRTSU

Five stolen snowmobiles and a stolen trailer have Almaguin Highlands OPP asking the public for their help in locating the items taken from a local residence.

According to a news release, officers responded to a report of a theft of multiple items March 12 at a home on Selena Drive in Almaguin.

Five snowmobiles and a 31-ft. trailer were reported stolen some time between March 7 and March 21.

Missing are the following items:

• black 2005 ARCTIC CAT Touring 600 Snowmobile, bearing Ontario licence number 946862

• yellow/silver 2019 SKI-DOO XRS Snowmobile, bearing Ontario licence number 3AP392

• black 2017 SKID MXZ Snowmobile, bearing Ontario licence number 2AM868

• silver 2015 SKIDOO GSX Snowmobile bearing, Ontario licence number 1AF168

• black 2009 SKIDOO MXZ Snowmobile, bearing Ontario licence number 1AK187

• silver 2010 Legend Snowmobile trailer bearing Ontario licence number F6255Z.

Edited by KearneyCookhouse

Pricks!

Had a local land owner last week, family watched his pick up truck leave his place.

Neighbors knew the truck, saw it on their road,  tracked it down a block or so away.

Got the truck back, but not his wallet.

Wife now has me taking all the keys out of everything, where I used to not do that.

Are we able to shoot these mother buggers, with at least some rock salt?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vooodooo said:

Pricks!

Had a local land owner last week, family watched his pick up truck leave his place.

Neighbors knew the truck, saw it on their road,  tracked it down a block or so away.

Got the truck back, but not his wallet.

Wife now has me taking all the keys out of everything, where I used to not do that.

Are we able to shoot these mother buggers, with at least some rock salt?

3 hours ago, catinental couch said:

At least rock salt. We used to get threatened with rock salt and bacon rinds if we stole corn out of a corn field. Stealing a truck should have much worse punishment. 

:right_on:X2

Why not just take a wheel off of your trailer when parking for the summer? Mine gets jacked up with the frame resting on blocks, wheels removed, and axle hanging unsupported. If anyone wants it, they will have to show up with two wheels, 10 lug nuts, cable cutters, and tools to smash a couple of locks. I just might over hear them...

• Like 3

If someone wants to steal my Cat, I won't get in the way. :)

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

I know some guys store sleds in their trailers, but this is another reason why I will never ever do that.  

Exactly. Why make it any easier for them? May as well leave the keys in them as well.

I dont even like leaving the truck hooked up to the trailer with the Ranger on it overnight.

21 hours ago, catinental couch said:

At least rock salt. We used to get threatened with rock salt and bacon rinds if we stole corn out of a corn field. Stealing a truck should have much worse punishment. 

Shoot them dead and put a very big knife in their hand. You feared for your life. 

7 hours ago, slomo said:

Why not just take a wheel off of your trailer when parking for the summer? Mine gets jacked up with the frame resting on blocks, wheels removed, and axle hanging unsupported. If anyone wants it, they will have to show up with two wheels, 10 lug nuts, cable cutters, and tools to smash a couple of locks. I just might over hear them...

I have two locks on the coupler and a wheel clamp on each of the wheels. Hopefully that's enough to get them to look at someone else's. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Shoot them dead and put a very big knife in their hand. You feared for your life. 

I have two locks on the coupler and a wheel clamp on each of the wheels. Hopefully that's enough to get them to look at someone else's. 

Shoot, Shovel, Shut Up, prevents reoccurrences from guilty party.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, snapper said:

I thought thats how you dealt with bears?

:baghead:

4 hours ago, snapper said:

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

I thought thats how you dealt with bears?

:baghead:

Mad cow disease.

• Haha 1