As Another Season Comes to a Close

Turbo Doo

Just wanted to thank all the Clubs, Volunteers,  Land Owners, Business Owners and everyone who makes this sport possible.  A job well done.  This had to be one of the most challenging seasons ever, with the weather, and the covid situation.  Hats off to everyone.  We pulled it off.  Really looking forward to next season, and here's hoping it will be just as good, if not better. Kenny Johnston from PBR Riders said it best in his current facebook post. Also i want to say it was great to meet so many new OC members,  and to see the ones we've already had the pleasure to meet and ride with so many times before.

Screenshot_20210321-180017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Turbo Doo
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 6

• Turbo Doo changed the title to As Another Season Comes to a Close

Well said!!

Really enjoyed your pics and input

It was a really good season for sure thanks for all the informative posts really helped make some good decisions this year. I feel rather bored now though, no  more searching weather updates every 30 min looking for the best conditions. Although I did 50km on my road bike today, so that was a first for this time of year. Only 278 more days until winter.....

Edited by Turbo Tim
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Turbo Tim said:

It was a really good season for sure thanks for all the informative posts really helped make some good decisions this year. I feel rather bored now though, no  more searching weather updates every 30 min looking for the best conditions. Although I did 50km on my road bike today, so that was a first for this time of year. Only 278 more days until winter.....

Totally agree.  Not having to check the weather literally every second of the day, it sure does feel weird. Countdown is on to winter 2021/2022..

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Totally agree.  Not having to check the weather literally every second of the day, it sure does feel weird. Countdown is on to winter 2021/2022..

LOL

Well @ least I have the Ranger to play on & I can stay away from people doing that. Some firewood we cut last fall to split & pile. Hopefully I get more cycling in that I did last year, that was a dismal season as I was lucky to get out half a dozen times.

14 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Just wanted to thank all the Clubs, Volunteers,  Land Owners, Business Owners and everyone who makes this sport possible.  A job well done.  This had to be one of the most challenging seasons ever, with the weather, and the covid situation.  Hats off to everyone.  We pulled it off.  Really looking forward to next season, and here's hoping it will be just as good, if not better. Kenny Johnston from PBR Riders said it best in his current facebook post. Also i want to say it was great to meet so many new OC members,  and to see the ones we've already had the pleasure to meet and ride with so many times before.

Screenshot_20210321-180017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can't say it any better. Thanks for starting thread. When riding this last trip had thought about a thread like this so beat me to it.  Was an unreal year  thanks to EVERYONE that put this year together 

IMG_20210321_205927597.jpg

• Like 3

Great job as usual by everyone that keeps us all on the snow and going.

Challenging year to say the least - but like every other year, those of you doing the heavy lifting always seem to just get it done and we are a very lucky group who get to enjoy the fruits of those labors.

Stay safe everyone and have a great summer.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Great job as usual by everyone that keeps us all on the snow and going.

Challenging year to say the least - but like every other year, those of you doing the heavy lifting always seem to just get it done and we are a very lucky group who get to enjoy the fruits of those labors.

Stay safe everyone and have a great summer.

Very well said..:right_on:

Definitely sucks when seasons come to an end but the memories this sport makes will last forever.. Thanks to all who made this year possible.. Hope everyone has a great summer..

• Like 7