What is everyone ordering for 2022

Nunz

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Don’t underestimate the Titan.

It is a big machine but you can still ride it.

And do everything else you need.  

Aaron will need to adjust his riding style A LOT if he wants to ride it like he is used to riding a sled.... LOL

All joking aside, good on him for putting his kids first and doing this for a few years while they grow :right_on: !

19 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Maybe two different sleds?

My plan was to run it on the trails as well.  It's a big unit but have heard that it does well on trail as well

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Don’t underestimate the Titan.

It is a big machine but you can still ride it.

And do everything else you need.  

That's what I've been told.  I plan on riding it on trail as I normally would but have the benefit of a utility sled as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Aaron will need to adjust his riding style A LOT if he wants to ride it like he is used to riding a sled.... LOL

All joking aside, good on him for putting his kids first and doing this for a few years while they grow :right_on: !

I'll have to be a back of the pack guy LOL.  It's nice that the two up seat and box come off quickly as well.  Pop those off and hit the trails.  My daughter is old enough now for me to take her on short trail rides to see how she likes it.  I'll take both of them on it when we groom the trails around the property.  I will also volunteer my services to Nunz for getting trails packed this coming winter.  I'm actually pretty pumped to get this sled.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Believe it or not the titan is a very good trail sled.

I had the opportunity to spend seat time on one and would seriously consider it as a sled for me.

With the 800 in them they go as well, it will do 90 mph all day long.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

I'll have to be a back of the pack guy LOL.  It's nice that the two up seat and box come off quickly as well.  Pop those off and hit the trails.  My daughter is old enough now for me to take her on short trail rides to see how she likes it.  I'll take both of them on it when we groom the trails around the property.  I will also volunteer my services to Nunz for getting trails packed this coming winter.  I'm actually pretty pumped to get this sled.

Titan is a good all around sled and will surprise you on the trails.

And when everyone else is stuck you can pull them out.

Just don’t get stuck yourself or you better call another Titan.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2021 at 11:15 AM, 04nightfire said:

Never seen one of those before.

Rode a bunch of 2015's 20 inch skandics with the 600 etec, 600 ace,  around Hearst and North off trail stuff.

Very trail and off trail friendly machines. Love the extra power that my 550 fanner super wide does not have.

You are not keeping up with the hyper sleds but a great ride regardless..

You'll be very happy.

• Like 2