What is everyone ordering for 2022

Nunz

On 3/28/2021 at 1:00 PM, Baylaker said:

Nothing new for me this year. Was considering another viper but it doesn’t  come with power steering. 10,000kms on my 18’ and not a single problem yet. 

Did you catch the Class Action Lawsuit, applicable to 2014-2018 Vipers? Should be able to Google it.

• Like 1

I wish the Manufacturers would just make the windshield (size) a dealer provided option. How simple would that be, vice getting either tall or short, but opposite of what you want. (I know, it's all about the aftermarket sales.)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Sounds like record spring orders for Poo and Doo. Woot Woot..:icon_that:. Clocks a ticking..

I actually worry about how some of these dealers are going to handle this in the fall.  Some have bikes coming in for storage etc, quads coming before hunting.  

4 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

It'll be all good.  :right_on:...

Ya for some it might be hard.  Ones that check 25 on a normal year and are now at 75 to 100.  Hopefully everyone packs their patience.  

1 minute ago, gobills said:

Ya for some it might be hard.  Ones that check 25 on a normal year and are now at 75 to 100.  Hopefully everyone packs their patience.  

My dealers not worried.  Sleds don't all show up at once. Some guys want them ASAP, some don't.  It'll all work out.  

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

How does the delivery work for Doo?

First order in means first product to arrive at dealer or other??

Some years you could select early or late delivery.  My 2015 1200 Renny X,  showed up in mid December.  My '21 Renny XRS 900T arrived early, like August.  Depends on alot of things.  When they are ready to ship,  if dealers can take them,  trucking etc etc..

20 minutes ago, stoney said:

So no rhyme or reason really. 
Personally don’t want it in Aug and I can’t imagine the dealers do either.  

Ultimately Doo decides when they are shipped I am pretty sure. Last season they had next to no issues  with shipping sleds,  this season will be no different imo..

10 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Ultimately Doo decides when they are shipped I am pretty sure. Last season they had next to no issues  with shipping sleds,  this season will be no different imo..

From a business perspective, I can only imagine they want the product out the door and money in their bank as soon as they can. 
I’m guessing dealers may have little or no input on product deliveries, they come when they come. 

Hopefully no supply chain issues with what seems like a banner year. 

41 minutes ago, stoney said:

From a business perspective, I can only imagine they want the product out the door and money in their bank as soon as they can. 
I’m guessing dealers may have little or no input on product deliveries, they come when they come. 

Hopefully no supply chain issues with what seems like a banner year. 

Hopefully no issues.  They were successful last season,  I see no change this season.  They pulled it off last year, that says something.  

35 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Hopefully no issues.  They were successful last season,  I see no change this season.  They pulled it off last year, that says something.  

Polaris had massive issues last year.  My sled did not get here until 2nd week of Jan.

Hopefully as said above there are no supply chain issues this year.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

20 minutes ago, gobills said:

Polaris had massive issues last year.  My sled did not get here until 2nd week of Jan.

That is what I recalled reading, POO was struggling and DOO did not seem to be.....and neither was CAT / YAMMICAT as I did not hear of delivery concerns, but as I am sure someone will state, their new sled numbers are soooo much lower :)

I thought I recalled seeing or reading something that DOO tries to manufacture in house as much of their own parts that they can and that makes cents to do so.....not sure if POO is the same, but I would imagine they are.

I am personally seeing more product shortages now than there was 8 or so months ago.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, gobills said:

I know Poo did. I was referring to Doo. Time will tell...

Ordered a Renegade XRS with the 900T R, heated seat.

Brother has a yamaha with a heated seat. It's kinda nice.

Decades ago I thought who in the heck needs heated grips and throttle?

Was converted in the 90's. Heat is good.

First new sled for me, first 4 stroke,  in 40 years of buying used.

Not sure what to do with the 1000 sdi Mach Z?

This sled is it's equal in power, albeit delivered differently.

Hope it's as much fun, but for anyone who has ridden the 1000 sdi that's a big hill to climb.

When the servo opens up the exhaust valves at full throttle, it's like a kick in the pants and it just keeps kicking.

No comparison in suspension. The RT chassis was meant for speed, even the cheapest Rev platform was more forgiving in the bumps.

Edited by vooodooo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, vooodooo said:

Ordered a Renegade XRS with the 900T R, heated seat.

Brother has a yamaha with a heated seat. It's kinda nice.

Decades ago I thought who in the heck needs heated grips and throttle?

Was converted in the 90's. Heat is good.

First new sled for me, first 4 stroke,  in 40 years of buying used.

Not sure what to do with the 1000 sdi Mach Z?

This sled is it's equal in power, albeit delivered differently.

Hope it's as much fun, but for anyone who has ridden the 1000 sdi that's a big hill to climb.

When the servo opens up the exhaust valves at full throttle, it's like a kick in the pants and it just keeps kicking.

No comparison in suspension. The RT chassis was meant for speed, even the cheapest Rev platform was more forgiving in the bumps.

Congrats. Heated seat a add on, obviously?. It's not standard equipment,  unless it's a Enduro..

Wasn't going to trade till next season, but my dealer offered me a lot for my 2020 Grand Touring LTD 900T, and dropped $1k off MSRP for the new one.  Ordered a 2022 Renegade X 900R T, yellow/black, adjustment kit, 1.25" Ice Ripper XT, and standard gauge.  I was able to save a few accessories off of the 2020, so I ordered the 1+1 seat/heated grips, heated visor plug, LinQ SR21 Tunnel Bag, LinQ Cargo Modular Box, Tunnel Ice Scratchers and a cover.

The X comes with the low windshield, I ordered the medium windshield kit that comes with the deflectors, but I'm not sure about it as I want to add mirrors, either windshield mounted or handguard mounted.  It makes for a busy cockpit with the handguards.  I'd like to stay with the low windshield (or mount the medium without the deflectors?), anyone have any experience with the G4 X package windshields?

Image 1.png

• Like 3

On 3/30/2021 at 10:47 AM, gobills said:

I waiting for my zero turn still. Dealer told me if I gave them deposit guaranteed to get it first week of April and they can put my name on it, so no other dealer can claim it from inventory. Now dealer B has a few of same models I ordered in stock, wtf. 
Seems everything half dockey butt backwords If dealer b can hang onto inventory that is need else where and is sold. Dealer A told me they couldn’t do that. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

24 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Wasn't going to trade till next season, but my dealer offered me a lot for my 2020 Grand Touring LTD 900T, and dropped $1k off MSRP for the new one.  Ordered a 2022 Renegade X 900R T, yellow/black, adjustment kit, 1.25" Ice Ripper XT, and standard gauge.  I was able to save a few accessories off of the 2020, so I ordered the 1+1 seat/heated grips, heated visor plug, LinQ SR21 Tunnel Bag, LinQ Cargo Modular Box, Tunnel Ice Scratchers and a cover.

The X comes with the low windshield, I ordered the medium windshield kit that comes with the deflectors, but I'm not sure about it as I want to add mirrors, either windshield mounted or handguard mounted.  It makes for a busy cockpit with the handguards.  I'd like to stay with the low windshield (or mount the medium without the deflectors?), anyone have any experience with the G4 X package windshields?

Image 1.png

Nice sled.:right_on:

• Like 1