What is everyone ordering for 2022

Nunz

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Took a drive to Lockhart's today.

2022 Renegade Adrenaline in Black, Heated seat, Mid height windshield with mirrors, tunnel protectors and a heated shield plug.

Delivery by September they say. I was there for all of 10 minutes.

So all good

:nohyjack:.      Not my thread but....       600 Ace.  Sport Renee     my wife is retiring so hopefully next winter she will be able to get out with me. My 900 is just getting broken in and way to good to trade after one year 

• Like 4

On 3/19/2021 at 9:43 PM, Strong Farmer said:

02 thought going to Cochrane was a long trip. That’s a big adventure no doubt. Good luck.

I tell you what....after I get a big lottery win...first I promised revrnd a new trailer after watching him back his sled off of his half ton :huh: ...:-o:o...:-o ...:eek:....:shock:....:wacko:  ...then we'll rent a big cargo plane, load up a few snowmobiles, and land at that Whitehorse airport....be the trip of a life time.

2 hours ago, slomo said:

I tell you what....after I get a big lottery win...first I promised revrnd a new trailer after watching him back his sled off of his half ton :huh: ...:-o:o...:-o ...:eek:....:shock:....:wacko:  ...then we'll rent a big cargo plane, load up a few snowmobiles, and land at that Whitehorse airport....be the trip of a life time.

That’s cheating. You are supposed to ride to the Yukon on the sleds. :bluerolleyes:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

So all good

All good. Thanks for recommending Lockhart's.

I completely understand why dealers are currently looking for full MSRP plus. They are going to sell everything they can get and most years they have to fight to make a buck.

But I appreciate a dealer who maintains their same pricing practices when the potential is there to take advantage of a situation.

• Like 6

Patiently waiting for this beauty to come in..

FB4E0AF8-4EC5-4F5B-B9AC-0EDC42649F3A.png

• Like 14

23 hours ago, Blackstar said:

All good. Thanks for recommending Lockhart's.

I completely understand why dealers are currently looking for full MSRP plus. They are going to sell everything they can get and most years they have to fight to make a buck.

But I appreciate a dealer who maintains their same pricing practices when the potential is there to take advantage of a situation.

Mc Intoish is good to deal

with too. I am waiting for my zero turn mower from Ferris.  Checked last week with dealer  and hasn’t even been made yet. Isx 800 with 52” deck and 27 horse brigs engine. Couldn’t find anything in inventory last June. Dealer said he is only getting in models on his list and that is it and majority of list is sold too. He said Ferris is making one model and then changing line over and that’s it for that model for season as it takes major man power to do that apparantly. Sounds like it is going to get built in next few weeks, so should see it in mid April hopefully. Has suspension seat this year as standard equipment. What an upgrade that is going to be. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

On 3/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, catinental couch said:

That’s cheating. You are supposed to ride to the Yukon on the sleds. :bluerolleyes:

Prompted by your suggestion....I remember reading somewhere about a trans - Canada snowmobile trail - here is the info:

http://www.ccso-ccom.ca/en/great-canadian-snowmobile-trail/

but a person could lose their patience for southern trails to open to Yukon, if you consider the date on this facebook post:

137060942_ksafacebook.jpg.547095dbc163b85d26d3feeabeecb83d.jpg

Thought I would order something green this year.

Order placed in February........still waiting!!!!!

x570.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, WinderFab said:

Patiently waiting for this beauty to come in..

FB4E0AF8-4EC5-4F5B-B9AC-0EDC42649F3A.png

That is a pretty serious machine.    Congrats.    Where did you buy that? 

My dad has had several Rangers.   They are an awesome boat.     

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Not quite sure how that will handle the NCDN trails,  but to each their own. :rotflmao:.

In all seriousness,  congrats.  Looks great..

Thanks.. I know I kinda went off topic with this.. I do love snowmobiling and everyone who is involved in bringing this great sport together but my true passion is chasing fish.

Cant wait to hear the feedback on the new 900 T r’s that some of you are ordering.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, scottyr said:

That is a pretty serious machine.    Congrats.    Where did you buy that? 

My dad has had several Rangers.   They are an awesome boat.     

Thanks.. I’ve never personally owned a Ranger but been on a few over the years and yes they are a awesome boat. My 20’ Princecraft has served me well but it was time. 

Another model year will come and go without a damned sled from any manufacturer interesting me in the least. The last year that a new model excited me was 2016 and the sled was the Blizzard 900 ACE. I waited a year bought a 2017, kept it for 4 years and 20000+ km, and would buy the same sled if offered new today.

Another season(only 4000 km) has passed where only a couple of groups passed me on the trail, so I know I don't need more power as I passed dozens of groups. Having just come back from NCDN, I have  reaffirmed that its not my kind of riding over a long haul. Too much straight riding at high speeds without enough turning for me. Okay for extending the season as Blake mentioned a while ago. I much prefer Searchmont, or Elliot Lake, to Hornepayne area as Mark suggested recently. I also really enjoy east central Ontario from Minden, east around the south of Algonquin park and around the north side to the Bonfield area - two thirds of a RAP, so to speak. The constant changes in elevation and mixture of turns of vastly differing radii is what turns my crank.

Its a good thing everyone likes something different because that helps me find under populated trails to ride all  season long.

• Like 5

Who is ordering a 2022 arctic cat or yamaha? So far skidoo and polaris seem to be the most popular. 

1 hour ago, Re:Leaf said:

Who is ordering a 2022 arctic cat or yamaha? So far skidoo and polaris seem to be the most popular. 

If I was buying this year, it would be between the SRX and a Gade X Turbo R. But I'm good with what I have for now. Probably not looking for a new one for 2 years. Maybe Covid will be done by then and I can pick up a low mile used SRX since I like the classic colours of this years. Maybe they will do black/Gold or Black/Red for the next one. That would be even better.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, WinderFab said:

Thanks.. I know I kinda went off topic with this.. I do love snowmobiling and everyone who is involved in bringing this great sport together but my true passion is chasing fish.

Cant wait to hear the feedback on the new 900 T r’s that some of you are ordering.

Mine too. Living pretty well on simcoe it's all I do if I'm not up north chasing walleye. 

Beautiful boat. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tricky said:

Another model year will come and go without a damned sled from any manufacturer interesting me in the least. The last year that a new model excited me was 2016 and the sled was the Blizzard 900 ACE. I waited a year bought a 2017, kept it for 4 years and 20000+ km, and would buy the same sled if offered new today.

Another season(only 4000 km) has passed where only a couple of groups passed me on the trail, so I know I don't need more power as I passed dozens of groups. Having just come back from NCDN, I have  reaffirmed that its not my kind of riding over a long haul. Too much straight riding at high speeds without enough turning for me. Okay for extending the season as Blake mentioned a while ago. I much prefer Searchmont, or Elliot Lake, to Hornepayne area as Mark suggested recently. I also really enjoy east central Ontario from Minden, east around the south of Algonquin park and around the north side to the Bonfield area - two thirds of a RAP, so to speak. The constant changes in elevation and mixture of turns of vastly differing radii is what turns my crank.

Its a good thing everyone likes something different because that helps me find under populated trails to ride all  season long.

HOW DARE YOU - Meme Generator

if your not at Cochrane or Kap can you really call yourself a snowmobiler...............

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/23/2021 at 10:58 AM, probill said:

Very nice set up! Really like the seating arrangement for cruising. Did you get the 250 Pro XS??

Yes.

• Like 1

Here’s the pics of our new sleds.

3CB7CF21-4CDF-4744-8544-86ADD4B0B27A.jpeg

08AC7ACF-D65B-4D8C-8B79-8C5E4ABB15AE.jpeg

72534075-D052-4EB8-9048-89F91D08A776.jpeg

F8A75317-8352-423C-943A-12B19EF04975.jpeg

• Like 13