What is everyone ordering for 2022

Nunz

1 hour ago, slomo said:

For sure!....I have a long way to go next year and will need the funds.... so no new snowmobile for me. Still with sledding in two of three territories done...NWT and Nunavut, this will finish all three...might get in a few other provinces on the way out....

yukon03.jpg.c513b8524a6be29120382608c5003a13.jpg

Got some paper trail maps coming...

yukon01.jpg.aa140e36b0f849f0bb5c760c0ba9f9be.jpg

and the trail side motels figured out...

yukon02.jpg.958beeac307666209486c0731a8f6ce8.jpg

Still working on Dawson City. A little further than the NCDN.

An interesting alternative to a new sled purchase no? 

So these trips are merely to ride your sled in other parts of Canada?

If so, whole new meaning to saddle bag trip!

1 hour ago, stoney said:

So these trips are merely to ride your sled in other parts of Canada?

If so, whole new meaning to saddle bag trip!

Sets a goal. Everyone's sledding needs are different - I suppose my influence was Slow Touring Guy - he liked the challenges presented by the planning and execution of a trip. Many is the time I would see him going from booth to booth in the Quebec section of the Toronto snowmobiling show gathering info often months in advance of his trips. 

I like to do the same as do many others who used to tell stories on this forum all the time.

They are still sledding in excellent conditions in western Newfoundland, sledding generally ends in Yukon in April before which there is this event - https://www.toktodawson.com/events/trek-over-the-top-2020/ which is cancelled for 2021. Really enjoyed New Brunswick and hope to go back. PEI is another probable destination. Should be able to ride one end of the island to the other in a day. (which is a good thing as they only sell 3 day passes, unless you want to pay for the season pass) And a few other areas of Quebec. 

All that being said, I have no desire to do the mountain sledding in Sicamous or other parts of B.C. Shoulder shrug.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

I ordered a new Master Bathroom, new hardwood, and for the cottage new flooring and a new deck........................

yaaaaa!

Did you find a place that sells lumber at a decent price?

• Haha 2

My new 2022 has been turned into my old 18, just not in the works for next season.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, soupkids said:

My new 2022 has been turned into my old 18, just not in the works for next season.

Bummer, feel bad for you. :(

12 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

lol. no 4 stroke unless I get a huge deal on one. and no new sled for me. Depreciation is a 4 letter word. I may or may not pick up a used 2021-2020 XRS 850 renegade with warranty in August when prices will be low. But I could care less. My sled now only has 5000km runs great so no need. 

No thread derail but people need to think long term.

I have a gently used 2016 skidoo 1200 X. Woman driven for you.

• Like 2

2 Renegade X 900 Turbo R’s in our household. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Evil said:

I have a gently used 2016 skidoo 1200 X. Woman driven for you.

By the sounds of it, nothing gentle about your riding style... :)

1 hour ago, Evil said:

2 Renegade X 900 Turbo R’s in our household. 

So I guess now there is really no hope in hell that @Turbo Doo will keep up with you !

Congrats as well!

9 hours ago, slomo said:

For sure!....I have a long way to go next year and will need the funds.... so no new snowmobile for me. Still with sledding in two of three territories done...NWT and Nunavut, this will finish all three...might get in a few other provinces on the way out....

yukon03.jpg.c513b8524a6be29120382608c5003a13.jpg

Got some paper trail maps coming...

yukon01.jpg.aa140e36b0f849f0bb5c760c0ba9f9be.jpg

and the trail side motels figured out...

yukon02.jpg.958beeac307666209486c0731a8f6ce8.jpg

Still working on Dawson City. A little further than the NCDN.

An interesting alternative to a new sled purchase no? 

02 thought going to Cochrane was a long trip. That’s a big adventure no doubt. Good luck.

Edited by Strong Farmer
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Evil said:

Woman driven for you.

Always scary to read that phrase in an advertisement....never know if the oil changes are done according to the maintenance schedule or not....

1898522215_ladydriven.gif.0c34e7dafeae2fbab206e512665a4799.gif

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, soupkids said:

No reason not to create a "new to you" machine... unique in its uniqueness...unlike anyone else's !

tremclad.thumb.jpg.2b572149528db9aa266393574120138d.jpg

carbonfiber.jpg.17609e70d14179d9c7dece3ce9bea9f9.jpg

Here's a "how to"  video on how to create "speed holes" for your machine....

Have some fun!

Thank you Snowtrax tv for showing my snow check order on the snow...... it looks pretty sweet IMO :D

Edited by Sledguy74
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:15 AM, Turbo Doo said:

This thread was started to hear and share about what everyone is ordering for 2022. Yet here we go with some of us suggesting all of us are in debt, up to our eyeballs, and derailing this thread to spread crap. Let's try and keep this thread about new sleds. Like WTF. :soapbox::icon_gunhead:.. Go to rant of the day, if you feel the need to educate us, or show your jealousy in creative ways. Many of us here, work F.....ING hard for what we have,  and sacrifice lots. :argh:....

Cash is King BTW...:wavey:

Like 2,x

Took a drive to Lockhart's today.

2022 Renegade Adrenaline in Black, Heated seat, Mid height windshield with mirrors, tunnel protectors and a heated shield plug. Wife should be happy once there are some pink stripes on it.

Delivery by September they say. I was there for all of 10 minutes.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 6