What is everyone ordering for 2022

Nunz

This thread was started to hear and share about what everyone is ordering for 2022. Yet here we go with some of us suggesting all of us are in debt, up to our eyeballs, and derailing this thread to spread crap. Let's try and keep this thread about new sleds. Like WTF. :soapbox::icon_gunhead:.. Go to rant of the day, if you feel the need to educate us, or show your jealousy in creative ways. Many of us here, work F.....ING hard for what we have,  and sacrifice lots. :argh:....

Cash is King BTW...:wavey:

Edited by Turbo Doo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Turbo Doo said:

This thread was started to hear and share about what everyone is ordering for 2022. Yet here we go with some of us suggesting all of us are in debt, up to our eyeballs. Let's try and keep this thread about new sleds. Like WTF. :soapbox::icon_gunhead:.. Go to rant of the day, if you feel the need to educate us, or show your jealousy in creative ways. Many of us here, work F.....ING hard for what we have,  and sacrifice lots. :argh:....

relax man. No one is talking about individuals, we are talking about the Canadian economy.

And frankly, We are allowed to say why we havent snowchecked a sled. Thread hijacking happens everywhere and I think its perfectly fine to explain why you arent buying a new sled. Especially when every thread on here gets a note on how people have snowchecked brand new sleds and cant wait for there new sled to arrive. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

lol. no 4 stroke unless I get a huge deal on one. and no new sled for me. Depreciation is a 4 letter word. I may or may not pick up a used 2021-2020 XRS 850 renegade with warranty in August when prices will be low. But I could care less. My sled now only has 5000km runs great so no need. 

No thread derail but people need to think long term.

Yeah I like four strokes. I will wait a year and see how 900 turbo 130 works. If dealer has one sitting around in fall in flavour I want I might add a sled to stable for Ms yeni to ride too. I think that is ideal engine for riding we do.  Etecs are good if you get rid of them around 8000 km’s max or resale plummets on them I find. Then you are stuck with it, after 10,000 km’s. Four strokes seem to be fetching great prices used with higher mileage then comparable two strokes. So buyers getting it too. 

Edited by Strong Farmer
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

Yeah I like four strokes. I will wait a year and see how 900 turbo 130 works. If dealer has one sitting around in fall in flavour I want I might add a sled to stable for Ms yeni to ride too. I think that is ideal engine for riding we do.  Etecs are good if you get rid of them around 8000 km’s max or resale plummets on them I find. Then you are stuck with it, after 10,000 km’s. Four strokes seem to be fetching great prices used with higher mileage then comparable two strokes. So buyers getting it too. 

8k max for sure. 

23 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

This thread was started to hear and share about what everyone is ordering for 2022. Yet here we go with some of us suggesting all of us are in debt, up to our eyeballs, and derailing this thread to spread crap. Let's try and keep this thread about new sleds. Like WTF. :soapbox::icon_gunhead:.. Go to rant of the day, if you feel the need to educate us, or show your jealousy in creative ways. Many of us here, work F.....ING hard for what we have,  and sacrifice lots. :argh:....

Cash is King BTW...:wavey:

Some yeast coming out of your horn me thinks. Keep blowing it, best get it all out.:right_on:

Black 2022 Renegade XRS 850

Studded 1.25 ripsaw track

Smart Shoxx package

2 up seat accessory

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 4

Accessory 2 up seat with heated passenger handgrips.

14 hours ago, slomo said:

Nothing. My sled is perfect the way it is, stay out of debt and save the money for travelling next season. Inflation going to go big over the next year.

Same here... Current sled is perfect for me. Save the money for fuel... especially with the added carbon tax going up 33% April 1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Same here... Current sled is perfect for me. Save the money for fuel... especially with the added carbon tax going up 33% April 1

No new sled comment - go away with your comments.......:baghead:...lol

And do not spread the fear, go out and spend some money, it is good for all.....plus you are getting all the money back, and then some, when you file your taxes.....:coffeenose: 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Congrats.  Can I assume you enjoyed the MXZ X 850 this season?  

Very pleased. Nice mill.

11 minutes ago, stoney said:

No new sled comment - go away with your comments.......:baghead:...lol

And do not spread the fear, go out and spend some money, it is good for all.....plus you are getting all the money back, and then some, when you file your taxes.....:coffeenose: 

I'll be spending lots of money on lots of other things... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

Black 2022 Renegade XRS 850

Studded 1.25 ripsaw track

Smart Shoxx package

2 up seat accessory

Congrats!!....I'm out of ' Like's' for the day apparently lol

1 minute ago, oldslowsledder said:

Congrats!!....I'm out of ' Like's' for the day apparently lol

You must be giving them away like candy then.  

2022 Polaris Adventure 650

ice ripper

medium wind shield

4 yr warranty again

Everything else comes standard

Will be a bit snug on 10 ft trailer but will be ok

Edited by Sledguy74
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 02Sled said:

For sure!....I have a long way to go next year and will need the funds.... so no new snowmobile for me. Still with sledding in two of three territories done...NWT and Nunavut, this will finish all three...might get in a few other provinces on the way out....

yukon03.jpg.c513b8524a6be29120382608c5003a13.jpg

Got some paper trail maps coming...

yukon01.jpg.aa140e36b0f849f0bb5c760c0ba9f9be.jpg

and the trail side motels figured out...

yukon02.jpg.958beeac307666209486c0731a8f6ce8.jpg

Still working on Dawson City. A little further than the NCDN.

An interesting alternative to a new sled purchase no? 

• Like 5