What is everyone ordering for 2022

Nunz

Post up pics and for some that won't share pics at least comment on what you are ordering, Based on Snowcheck orders going through the roof I am thinking there will be lots of new iron coming.

• Like 1

Mach Z.

Dealer said they have 'Spring Ordered' over 80% of their yearly allowance so far. Guess used sleds will still be at a premium

Mach Z.png

• Like 7

2022 Rene-X 900T-R

• Black
  • Standard gauge
  • Ice Ripper 1.5" Track
  • No Quick Adjust
  • Pilot X Skis

Also plan on getting:

• LinQ 1+ 1 seat system
  • Glovebox extension with cell phone holder
  • USB Power outlet kit
  • I will need some type of luggage bag - going to look into the new Kimpex storage vs. the LinQ storage
  • I might also look into doing something different about the colour scheme as well - we will see

2022 Renegade X 900 Turbo R.jpg

• Like 9

Two ski doo 850 x both black 

• Like 6

If cat would have offered this with a dual rail set up, I would be all over it. not sold on the single rail, with all the track, and rail issues they are having. we ride too much trail, to the play areas to be on a single rail, tippy sled. Ski

Alpha.jpg

• Like 3

I am so excited for my new sleds next year!  Love my old Blizzard, hard to see it go but pumped for my new rides :icon_dance-cpatch:  Maybe I will let Mr TD have a ride at some point :icon_lolsign:

I am getting two Ski-Doo Renegade 900T R.  Add ons to be decided over the summer when I am dreaming of snow.

Edited by Mrs Turbo Doo
  • Like 5

57 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Mach Z.

Dealer said they have 'Spring Ordered' over 80% of their yearly allowance so far. Guess used sleds will still be at a premium

Mach Z.png

Nice new ride!  You will need to change your forum name now. You will not be slow with that ride.

Edited by Mrs Turbo Doo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Mach Z.

Mach Z.png

"oldslowsledder" indeed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

I am so excited for my new sleds next year!  Love my old Blizzard, hard to see it go but pumped for my new rides :icon_dance-cpatch:  Maybe I will let Mr TD have a ride at some point :icon_lolsign:

I am getting two Ski-Doo Renegade 900T R.  Add ons to be decided over the summer when I am dreaming of snow.

Don’t be spoiling him already!!!

Going to get another year out of the TNT 900. Other priorities to take care of, dang it all.

Have been on a Doo for as long as I can remember, but really like the color combinations available from Polaris.

11 hours ago, slomo said:

Nothing. My sled is perfect the way it is, stay out of debt and save the money for travelling next season. Inflation going to go big over the next year.

Wont be next year but within 2-3 is my opinion. And for all of the people who reached into their kids and grandkids piggy jars through massive government overspending and frivolous social programs need only look in the mirror for assignation of blame. 

Be prepared people.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Mach Z.

Mach Z.png

Same plus a Rene Sport 600 ACE.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Wont be next year but within 2-3 is my opinion. And for all of the people who reached into their kids and grandkids piggy jars through massive government overspending and frivolous social programs need only look in the mirror for assignation of blame. 

Be prepared people.

It won't be good.

Nothing for me again.

Was hoping with hockey season taking a hit this year I'd have more time to ride - yet strangely because of Covid and my riding situation - I rode the least I have in my entire life........

Sooooo, the 2012 Cat remains until my kid is done with sports.

Great looking sleds everyone - lots of great iron to choose from too.

Enjoy

• Like 1

Black Renegade X 900T R with the base gauge and 1.25 Ice Ripper. Kinda wanted the new gauge but with mixed reviews on how it works and still no Ontario maps available on it, I’ll stick to the base gauge and my Garmin for this sled. Hopefully this market holds for at least a little longer as my Blizzard 800 now needs a new home.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Be prepared people.

Not to de-rail the thread.....but it is funny how people will chose to forget what they were for that will result in what will be coming.

Now back on topic, so for you a new sled in 2-3 years as I read the above :coffeenose: ...., maybe a 4-stroke for the soon to be big norther miles of smiles trips...... lol

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

Not to de-rail the thread.....but it is funny how people will chose to forget what they were for that will result in what will be coming.

Now back on topic, so for you a new sled in 2-3 years as I read the above :coffeenose: ...., maybe a 4-stroke for the soon to be big norther miles of smiles trips...... lol

lol. no 4 stroke unless I get a huge deal on one. and no new sled for me. Depreciation is a 4 letter word. I may or may not pick up a used 2021-2020 XRS 850 renegade with warranty in August when prices will be low. But I could care less. My sled now only has 5000km runs great so no need. 

No thread derail but people need to think long term.