NCDN Update. Clocks Ticking

Turbo Doo

On 3/23/2021 at 11:00 PM, Yamatario said:

We were sledding the NCDN last Wednesday when my scratcher broke while we were heading towards Hearst. I called up P&L in Hearst to arrange to get a new one installed. When we arrived they drove our party to local restaurant  and picked us up so we could eat a late lunch while they repaired my sled. Hats off to them for customer service.

I agree on P&L. Great service (inc after hours if thats whats necessary)and they try their best to do whats good for the customer. Marc and Simon the mechanic just great folks. Heck they even remembered me from one year to the next and I was only there once each year. They will do what ever they can to allow the touring rider to complete their trip with the shortest delay possible.  

• Like 1

A big X2 on P&L. They have gone above and beyond fixing sleds in our group for as long as we can remember. I remember a fellow riding with us, on a Yamaha Apex, having sliders, carbides and older wheel bearings replaced with nothing more than us popping in, on our way out of Hearst one cold morning along the L155. For those that don't know, the L155 runs thru there lot. They also fixed Sledjunks sled on trip that I recall also. Great bunch of guys.  As I stated before,  a majority of the NCDN dealers get our compliments.  

• Like 1