New polaris sleds

gobills

From a Doo guys perspective.  Was hoping for a 4 Stroke from Polaris. Polaris gauges and Headlights are awesome, and have been for a few seasons.  Colour options are fabulous.  New Poo Turbo is 2 seasons behind Doo's 850 Turbo. 

Edited by Turbo Doo

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

Nunz's mug made it into the 2022 release video!

I seen that too! Lol

59 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

From a Doo guys perspective.  Was hoping for a 4 Stroke from Polaris. Polaris gauges and Headlights are awesome, and have been for a few seasons.  Colour options are fabulous.  New Poo Turbo is 2 seasons behind Doo's 850 Turbo. 

Yes but the Polaris makes more HP at sealevel. Doo's makes less. Polaris did it right.

• Like 3

Starlite 850 Boost will be a big seller.

Just something wrong using Starlite name on a high powered boosted sled.

• Haha 1

The names they picked, do not sound fitting....maybe they will grow on ya though.

I knew the Poo gauge has been very highly spoken of, did not know about the buddy system, that seems cool.....but I do not think it is new.

Very nice looking line up, colour options are once again excellent.

Imagine what it will be like when they finally offer a great 4 stroke!

9 minutes ago, stoney said:

The names they picked, do not sound fitting....maybe they will grow on ya though.

I knew the Poo gauge has been very highly spoken of, did not know about the buddy system, that seems cool.....but I do not think it is new.

Very nice looking line up, colour options are once again excellent.

Imagine what it will be like when they finally offer a great 4 stroke!

I don’t see Polaris  going back to a four stroke anytime soon. There market is light weight two strokes out west. Always been that way and 850 is so smooth too. Great sleds from Polaris no doubt. 

• Like 2

Line-up looks great - can't wait for the day to get back to riding and doing it on a Polaris sled.

I think they did a great job with the 2022's, they are moving in the right direction for sure. Decisons Decisons.. But I am really liking the XCR 136 for sure.

Was great to see the Team Ontario Ambassador's getting a shout out.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nunz said:

I think they did a great job with the 2022's, they are moving in the right direction for sure. Decisons Decisons.. But I am really liking the XCR 136 for sure.

For sure it was Nunz, congrats & right at the start of the presentation!! 

The XCR with a 136" track & tipped up rails sounds like a great setup!! 

6 hours ago, Nunz said:

Lot's of excitement for the mountain segment! I know you're not the only one pumped up over the Matryx XCR either Nunz. Should be a hit!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Doo guy. Go back to your starting roots and buy another Polaris. I remember you riding that 4 stroke fst. Polaris has come a long ways again and has some interesting offerings now. 

Going to snow check a indy adventure 850.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

Building some Poo's online currently..:ph34r:

Screenshot_20210302-222653_Samsung Internet.jpg

14 hours ago, Nunz said:

I have been looking at Polaris line up too. That new guage is amazing. Would you order 850 again? Had an xcr when I was younger, and it was most fun, I had on a Polaris snowmobile too. We had it for 14500 miles before it was sold. I like 128 since I already already have 136. Star fire series is darn cool. Too bad racing loop is missing on brake side handle bar,  loved that feature before on 1976. 

7 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

I have been looking at Polaris line up too. That new guage is amazing. Would you order 850 again? Had an xcr when I was younger, and it was most fun, I had on a Polaris snowmobile too. We had it for 14500 miles before it was sold. I like 128 since I already already have 136. Star fire series is darn cool. Too bad racing loop is missing on brake side handle bar,  loved that feature before on 1976. 

Love the power of the 850 for sure. Thinking of trying the 650 for Karen next season. Here’s a pick of what I’m thinking for myself. 

9B89F934-DC11-450C-BF44-68DD3FEBD189.jpeg

3E62E7A6-D69B-48E4-8CC6-C768EB90A3DC.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, soupkids said:

Going to snow check a indy adventure 850.

Noticed the Adventure series only comes with the older Cleanfire 800 motor.  Maybe next year they will drop the 800 and move to the 850?

1 hour ago, AC+YA said:

Noticed the Adventure series only comes with the older Cleanfire 800 motor.  Maybe next year they will drop the 800 and move to the 850?

Indy adventure models comes in 650 or 850...not sure which model you're referring to.

Titan still comes with the 800 engine.

not a fan of the tipped up rails on the skid frames. polaris has changed their line up, and built on their success and failures. new line up looks great. Ski

2 hours ago, AC+YA said:

I was able to build it with the 850.