Harper Powersports - Haliburton

revrnd

I meant to ask this earlier, but have they closed the location north of town that used to be the Sears outlet? They seem to be a going concern over by Curry's but didn't spot what would be called the dealership as I saw no sign of sleds (lots of wrapped boats in storage). They would make 5 dealers closest to me (if they're still selling 'doos).

4 hours ago, Algonquin Miler said:

Harpers moved back to their new building in Minden.  They are alive and well in their new digs.

Thank you. I looked online after posting. Very little mention about sleds (lots about PWCs, boats & quads. There was a pin for a location south of Minden. Would that be near where Prentices' were?

I could count on 1 hand the number of times that I've been in Minden since we sold the cottage in '73. Now Canarvon is a different story, thru it several times a year as I'm either heading west/east on 118 or making the turn onto 35 to head north.

13 hours ago, Algonquin Miler said:

Harpers moved back to their new building in Minden.  They are alive and well in their new digs.

I can concur, as I installed their phone line and internet a few months ago. Same place only bigger and very nice inside.

Jerry

• Like 1