Just arrived to Cochrane, looks better then expected 

+13C on a way and -2C right now and snow 

20210311_173809.jpg

20210311_144332.jpg

20210311_125702.jpg

20210311_152321.jpg

20210311_111102.jpg

• Like 4

I’m all loaded up ready to go with both machines and truck packed.....

though can’t leave till 3:10pm tomorrow when little one gets out of school.....

will make it to new liskeard for Friday night, then trailer in early am to cochrane and start riding Saturday.

May do canyon loop sat aft, then Hearst and back Sunday, then putt around Monday (maybe hydrolines) till noon and then load up and back home :( 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ecarnell said:

will make it to new liskeard for Friday night, then trailer in early am to cochrane and start riding Saturday.

May do canyon loop sat aft, then Hearst and back Sunday, then putt around Monday (maybe hydrolines) till noon and then load up and back home :( 

Excellent.  The days go by oh so fast up here. May see you guys trailside.  

If possible , anyone riding cochrane tomorrow can they confirm if scratchers are needed or the little snow dusting Thursday/Friday will be enough to keep things cool?

I have one on my machine , but none in the 900 Ace - but may be able to steal one off my fathers machine if needed.

thanks in advance.

41 minutes ago, ecarnell said:

Will be at Hearst on Saturday also, see you on trail.

Cheers

24 minutes ago, ecarnell said:

If possible , anyone riding cochrane tomorrow can they confirm if scratchers are needed or the little snow dusting Thursday/Friday will be enough to keep things cool?

I have one on my machine , but none in the 900 Ace - but may be able to steal one off my fathers machine if needed.

thanks in advance.

I think you will be fine

24 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Just seen you guys pass the Super 8

Yup that was us just getting supper at Chuck’s 

On 3/8/2021 at 3:13 PM, andreyboater said:

We are going to Cochrane on Thursday, planning Canyon on Friday, Saturday to Hearst and Sunday back to Cochrane. Just curious, if clubs will keep trails open after mild weather.  Feedback from locals will be very appreciated. 

That was sorta our trip but postphoned till next week    pls let us know how thing  are ?   we were gonna launch from KL   well I convinced them Cochrane and even getting them to add a day    so advice will be helpful  TIA

On 2/19/2021 at 2:17 AM, Turbo Doo said:

We are at the Super 8 friday and Saturday night with Evil and company.  Will let you guys know what we think. In 2 weeks, we are at the companion inn for 2 nights.  

sorry to bug you on your trip LOL   super 8 in Kap  the trail is red    Is that a problem ?    Looks like I am planning next weekend and want to stay in the sledder friendly places   on the trail  esp with the weather we have gotten  

18 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Econolodge looking at Terry’s Steakhouse 

Econo Lodge or Thriftlodge?

5 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

sorry to bug you on your trip LOL   super 8 in Kap  the trail is red    Is that a problem ?    Looks like I am planning next weekend and want to stay in the sledder friendly places   on the trail  esp with the weather we have gotten  

I'm thinking it's just not groomed.  

12 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

thanks   will keep an out out     thinking of booking Advantage   Nunz posted its good 

Comfort inn is good too.  Stayed there a few times.  Ask for a first floor room to drive the sleds right up.

25 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

No issues with trail..