Parking south of Bewdley - E108

markweist

5 hours ago, markweist said:

Any suggestions?  Riding east from where the trail opens yellow. Thanks. 

South of Bewdley is a public parking lot. Trail goes through the lot. 

parking.JPG

23 hours ago, markweist said:

Thanks Grover.  Doesn’t show that on the app.  

yeah, the app does miss a lot of parking places.

It was a perfect parking spot.   Not a tonne of space. Lots of people parking hopping into other cars.  More of car pooling area. Thanks again Grover. Great ride on E108 towards Campbellford, bumpy and humpy in some spots though.  Beauty in the forest.   Two groomers out on the way back.  I stopped and gave them the glove off thumbs up.  160km Fun afternoon.  

3 hours ago, markweist said:

It was a perfect parking spot.   Not a tonne of space. Lots of people parking hopping into other cars.  More of car pooling area. Thanks again Grover. Great ride on E108 towards Campbellford, bumpy and humpy in some spots though.  Beauty in the forest.   Two groomers out on the way back.  I stopped and gave them the glove off thumbs up.  160km Fun afternoon.  

E108 south of Rice Lake is a bumpy trail if there is not a lot of snow. Only taken it a couple of times over the years. Usually ride the lake once staked. I hope to get over that area once the restrictions have been lifted. Yes, its more of a car pool lot. I figured Covid would have emptied the lot.  Great hearing you had a great ride.

jerry