Lost a Roulski wheel

Muskoka Bill

Lost a Roulski wheel and the Metal leg on the Muskoka trails yesterday. These are the wheels that you put down to run on pavement.  If anyone saw one on the trails yesterday please let me know.

Thanks Bill

2 hours ago, Muskoka Bill said:

Lost a Roulski wheel and the Metal leg on the Muskoka trails yesterday. These are the wheels that you put down to run on pavement.  If anyone saw one on the trails yesterday please let me know.

Thanks Bill

If you don't find it, below is a link for the parts . Since Kimpex took over Rouski, finding parts listings seems to be a task. I think you will likely have to buy 5 parts. The wheel, wheel bushing if used on yours, the arm, the nut bolt washer to hold the wheel to the arm, the cap screw/washer that holds the arm to the housing shaft. I've been through this process before. I made sure to use lock tite when I installed the replacement parts. *** Verify that the part numbers are for your particular sled wheel kit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rouski+parts&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA886CA886&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZmLyGsODuAhWEneAKHRWeDtAQ1TV6BAgEEHw&biw=1094&bih=472

I’ll keep my eyes open for you as I’m riding tomorrow, let me know what trails you were on. 

14 minutes ago, Nunz said:

I’ll keep my eyes open for you as I’m riding tomorrow, let me know what trails you were on. 

We were on 51, D102B,D101B, 78,79,93,82 , Today I retraced D , 37 , D and some of 82 (to 88) but did not find it, but had a nice ride , HGR D trail was in great shape and of course my fav 37. I found it very cold today yet the temperature was not all that bad, must of being not driving as fast to get the blood flowing faster as I was scanning the trails.

Enjoy your day

Thanks Nunz

Pics of D trail

IMG_20210210_141447.jpg

IMG_20210210_141442.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Thanks PLC, I have the Pilot TS skiis on the 2016 Blizzard, did not enjoy putting them on, but because the spring has come out of the outer side holding hole I may have to take them off again.

11 hours ago, Muskoka Bill said:

Thanks PLC, I have the Pilot TS skiis on the 2016 Blizzard, did not enjoy putting them on, but because the spring has come out of the outer side holding hole I may have to take them off again.

Check with wildbill at Rosseau Rd. for parts - I got some Rouski parts from him when my springs went.

• Thanks 1