New ski doo?

gobills

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

There won't be any "deals" when there is limited numbers and people are buying - I mean the margins are small all the time anyway.

My mindset was a discount would be nice to see, but was not affecting if I was buying.... that was happening for sure. 

Not a 'doo but close enough

20210227_084546.thumb.jpg.0487ad57e6b2a833da1bc584fd127e90.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Laid my money down this morning

Mach Z.png

:icon_dance-cpatch:

Nice.  

How stout is the factory front bumper on the G4....can you pick up the sled with it?

Not concerned about the hitting or collision scenario, more about using it to lift  the sled or man handle it around.

9 minutes ago, stoney said:

How stout is the factory front bumper on the G4....can you pick up the sled with it?

Not concerned about the hitting or collision scenario, more about using it to lift  the sled or man handle it around.

The MXZ'S or 2 stroke Rennys have a smaller front bumber and rear one then the 900T'S have. I have found they are really good.  

4 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

The MXZ'S or 2 stroke Rennys have a smaller front bumber and rear one then the 900T'S have. I have found they are really good.  

Good,,,so the 4-stroke one is beefier considering the extra weight to be lifted - well thought out than :right_on: .

2 hours ago, stoney said:

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

So they improved the mounting of the front bumper compared to the XS? I messed up 1 belly pan (plastic started to crack @ rivets) due to lifting it via the bumper. 

Just now, revrnd said:

So they improved the mounting of the front bumper compared to the XS? I messed up 1 belly pan (plastic started to crack @ rivets) due to lifting it via the bumper. 

I personally will not be lifting the sleds by the bumper, any more then just moving them a bit by hand. But from moving my 850s around,  and @Mrs Turbo Doos sled around by the bumper,  and then to my 900ts, the 900ts are really more secure and tuff. 

6 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

I personally will not be lifting the sleds by the bumper, any more then just moving them a bit by hand. But from moving my 850s around,  and @Mrs Turbo Doos sled around by the bumper,  and then to my 900ts, the 900ts are really more secure and tuff. 

I hear you. Live & learn...

I should've ask the chap w/ the Lynx yesterday if he minded taking a pic of me on it. That would've gotten people talking LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1