New ski doo?

gobills

Some more info..

https://snowgoer.com/top-stories/first-ride-2022-ski-doo-mach-z-with-launch-mode/29270/

My previous posts were from the US site, very very cool sled, launch control is crazy.... but man she’s going to be a pricey one.  Dare I say the most expensive Sled every produced, and still halogen head lights.  Regardless I would love to own one.  Look forward to seeing it in person 

Very cool tech, I didn’t regret not selling my sleds till now :banghead: :lol:

1 minute ago, Turbo Doo said:

Interesting,  back to cable style throttle, and electric reverse.  Hmmmmm.  900Ts anyways

Cable activated iTC, and I’ve read that there is a de-tuned 900t @ 130hp that may be in the MXZ, just not on the site yet?? It was in the Snowgoer article 

That Mach Z is a pretty sweet looking ride !

Edited by Sledguy74

Guess the SRX will still be the fastest sled next year;)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Canada is getting greedy, you mean. Handouts galore here...

So true.. Even though these new sleds are becoming more and more advanced it’s getting to be out of control.. 2030 sleds will be pushing $30g’s.. 

If you really take a look at what we are getting for the price of these sleds.. it’s not much.. some people are making big $$$$..

Edited by WinderFab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WinderFab said:

So true.. Even though these new sleds are becoming more and more advanced it’s getting to be out of control.. 2030 sleds will be pushing $30g’s.. 

If you really take a look at what we are getting for the price of these sleds.. it’s not much.. some people are making big $$$$..

Costs allot to engineer and design these things. Not making millions of units a year. Technology is over board. Do we need shocks that adjust 50 times a second to go for a trail ride. They are even promoting hang time no wonder people are out of control on trails. Re sale value will go up on existing sleds but once these things get over 25 g’s it will be tough to swallow for a month of trail riding in most area’s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, WinderFab said:

WinderFab. That Mach Z with tax is getting oh so close to 30gs. Add tax to this. Side note, i have never ever paid what the website shows for price for a new sled. Im gonna run the numbers at the dealer anyways..

IMG_20210217_231058_457.jpg

Edited by Turbo Doo
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, signfan said:

MSRP went up $1000 on most models.  Ski doo is getting greedy these days 

About a 5% increase across the board is what I'm seeing.

Completely reasonable considering the business I'm in. Our costs are up closer to 15% in the last 6 months.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, signfan said:

I'd still really like to see a 120 - 130 hp Polaris 4 stroke in the matrix chassis to make this interesting.  Here's hoping.  Anyone heard when the Polaris lineup will be released?

I'd really like to see a 4 stroke from Polaris. But from everything I've  read, its not coming this year. Hope they make a liar out of me but it won't matter for me. I will have made a purchase before they release their new models.

The 900/130 is what I've been looking for but didn't expect it. Kinda screwing with my decision at this point. The regular 900 was a done deal until this appeared.

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

About a 5% increase across the board is what I'm seeing.

Completely reasonable considering the business I'm in. Our costs are up closer to 15% in the last 6 months.

Yeah you might be right.  I was looking at a NA 900 ace Enduro.  2021 on their website last week was $15,500.  It's now $16,500.  I think I figured it out though.  The new Enduro comes with the fancy Guage as standard equipment.  So the price did go up by $1000, but I guess there is some justification to it.

Edited by signfan

1 minute ago, signfan said:

Yeah you might be right.  I was looking at a NA 900 ace Enduro.  2021 on their website last week was $15,500.  It's now $16,500.  I think I figured it out though.  The new Enduro comes with the fancy Guage as standard equipment.  So the price

Ya, I'm looking at the same sled.

I have to do a rethink now that they are offering the Turbo 130 for an extra $1500.

I was actually set to buy a 2021 Enduro 900 out of Quebec if the numbers grew too much.

Saw this on Instagram, things are heating up..... :lol:AAE0999D-F3C5-4C32-85E5-770933C0845C.thumb.png.633a3695a4726241a759deed753c79b0.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, yamadan700 said:

Guess the SRX will still be the fastest sled next year;)

Yep.

Thx BRP.

Another massive let down, albeit a pricey one.

• Haha 1