New ski doo?

gobills

22 hours ago, Basketcase said:

You mean like they did with the Mustang Mach-E? Took the highly regarded muscle car name, put the rear hatch from the Escape on it and stuck an electric sewing machine motor on it.. 

x2   but I dont really care   Not a Ford guy here :poke2:

Edited by volunteer2

13 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

From Factory,  there are 3 settings.  Sport, Standard and Eco. It was also available on a few years of the 1200. Pretty sure when toggling thru the settings,  the computer changes timing, and more likely fuel etc.  Me and Mrs. Turbo Doo are never out of the Sport setting. 

Loading into the trailer eco all the way :poke2:   and when in rougher trail I switch to performance mode   the thumb can move more on the throttle and not effect the engine speed drastically  

42 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

Loading into the trailer eco all the way :poke2:   and when in rougher trail I switch to performance mode   the thumb can move more on the throttle and not effect the engine speed drastically  

I think you mean eco (not performance) mode lets the thumb move more, with less effect on the engine speed. I often use eco mode in very twisty or rough trails.

1 hour ago, volunteer2 said:

Ours are never out of sport. :icon_steer:.. Riding, loading, unloading. Finesse,  its all about Finesse....

Edited by Turbo Doo

2 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Easy easy     not sure which garden tractor you mean     :icon_dance-cpatch:    I think they look more like a P$ssed off wood pecker       I still like the XS look   my favorite   next to the 2002 black ZX sleds   

A black Cub Cadet? LOL

On 2/9/2021 at 9:02 AM, Basketcase said:

You mean like they did with the Mustang Mach-E? Took the highly regarded muscle car name, put the rear hatch from the Escape on it and stuck an electric sewing machine motor on it.. 

Exactamundo

• Like 1

7 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

x2   but I dont really care   Not a Ford guy here :poke2:

No different than if Mary Barracuda thought it amazing if GM copy the Porsche Cayenne & intro' a 4 door 'vette... 

I don't mean 1 of these: 

1982 Chevrolet Chevette - Information and photos - MOMENTcar

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Ours are never out of sport. :icon_steer:.. Riding, loading, unloading. Finesse,  its all about Finesse....

I find that Sport mode seems too much for the available traction when going in & out of the sled shed (plank floor).

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I find that Sport mode seems too much for the available traction when going & out of the sled shed (plank floor).

I agree its sometimes much. But yah know..:icon_steer:.. Communication,  between head,  and flipper sometimes is interrupted..

Edited by Turbo Doo
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

I find that Sport mode seems too much for the available traction when going in & out of the sled shed (plank floor).

A fellow I ride with has a rene 900T with the stock track plus picks. He doesn't like loading or unloading the sled. I unloaded it in sport mode from another friends trailer that has a wood floor. Woops!!!         Note to self: Always use econ mode when loading/unloading Bills sled.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

That's where Eco mode becomes very useful...ditto for loading to and unloading from a trailer. Otherwise, I'm always in Sport mode.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blake G said:

I think you mean eco (not performance) mode lets the thumb move more, with less effect on the engine speed. I often use eco mode in very twisty or rough trails.

Hello Blake.   I had the 2015 900 in the xs chassis and on the dash we had Eco in green   performance in blue and sport in white lights. I liked that.  Now we have Eco   Eco off.  Sport and sport off. We lost performance but it's still there LoL. I tell the guys when I need to keep up to them I had to put in sport mode to get all 3 cylinders to run.  I think they used to believe me at first 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Basketcase said:

Says new model launch:shock:

As opposed to BNG? :poke2:

• Thanks 1

read they might be adding a turbo to the Ace 600......curious to what power that would put out.

looking forward to the 17th...

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, Sledguy74 said:

read they might be adding a turbo to the Ace 600......curious to what power that would put out.

looking forward to the 17th...

That sounds interesting.  120 hp maybe with less weight than a 900 ace.  I could see that working really well.  Hopefully they move the new front and rear suspension into the whole lineup.  Will also be interesting to see what happens with the MSRP's.

Feb 17th?

Isn't that abnormally early?

15 minutes ago, signfan said:

That sounds interesting.  120 hp maybe with less weight than a 900 ace.  I could see that working really well.  Hopefully they move the new front and rear suspension into the whole lineup.  Will also be interesting to see what happens with the MSRP's.

120 hp would make it interesting 

Mach Z...

5556401B-87C2-46B3-9624-19D5E0811BAA.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turbo Doo said:

My new 2022 Sled ArcticJC. Im ordering one...

Sweet sled... I want one too!!!

Looks like the 900T R motor will be offered in other Renegade models also.  600R in an XRS Renegade for ‘22 also.  Good job DOO.... I liking the new models:right_on:

That should git to 50 Klicks pretty easily. ;)