Mrs Turbo Doo

New to the OC Forums

10 hours ago, slomo said:

Sometime during the history of this forum, it was suggested that a special section for women be created complete with separate passwords etc. This idea was immediately poo poohed by Slow Touring Guy as being missogji.. missognistyk...myssoginistic....bad for women...arguing that as equal members of society they should be subject to the same amount of abuse as those male members. (no pun intended) 

Recent political polls suggest that Erin O'Toole, federal Conservative leader, is not liked by women. You are a woman. Please fix this.  Or we are stuck with Trudeau again. Thanks.

I am totally fine with some good fun abuse.  It is fun to joke around, and get ribbed as much as the guys.  As long as you can take it right back at you...:D

Yeah Erin O'Toole personally is a bit of a tool (pun intended) but I am definitely not fawning over our current leader.  We need someone who can make positive change and make wise choices on spending.  At the current rate of spending or should I say scandal we as a country are in big trouble. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Re:Leaf said:

Welcome to the forum Mrs TD. SledJunk will be very happy you joined. 

He sure would..:right_on:.. I know he is somewhere chuckling that she is finally on here, keeping me in line, or at least attempting too...

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

He sure would..:right_on:.. I know he is somewhere chuckling that she is finally on here, keeping me in line, or at least attempting too...

He would likely say about damn time you joined.  As for keeping you in line that is a lost cause.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, slomo said:

......:baghead: ......yep, no more going on about those nice looking weather channel personalities eh?

He'll just blame me for leading him astray.

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 2/7/2021 at 6:54 AM, Re:Leaf said:

Welcome to the forum Mrs TD. SledJunk will be very happy you joined. 

On 2/7/2021 at 7:16 AM, slomo said:

Recent political polls suggest that Erin O'Toole, federal Conservative leader, is not liked by women. You are a woman. Please fix this.  Or we are stuck with Trudeau again. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Mrs TD. Don't stress over the assignment that slomo has given you. Way too much for one person to take on, even for a (super) woman.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, tricky said:

Welcome to the forum Mrs TD. Don't stress over the assignment that slomo has given you. Way too much for one person to take on, even for a (super) woman.

Thanks!  Slomo really did give me a tough assignment...haha

PS. Don't shoot the messenger.