New to the OC Forums

Mrs Turbo Doo

10 hours ago, slomo said:

Sometime during the history of this forum, it was suggested that a special section for women be created complete with separate passwords etc. This idea was immediately poo poohed by Slow Touring Guy as being missogji.. missognistyk...myssoginistic....bad for women...arguing that as equal members of society they should be subject to the same amount of abuse as those male members. (no pun intended) 

Recent political polls suggest that Erin O'Toole, federal Conservative leader, is not liked by women. You are a woman. Please fix this.  Or we are stuck with Trudeau again. Thanks.

I am totally fine with some good fun abuse.  It is fun to joke around, and get ribbed as much as the guys.  As long as you can take it right back at you...:D

Yeah Erin O'Toole personally is a bit of a tool (pun intended) but I am definitely not fawning over our current leader.  We need someone who can make positive change and make wise choices on spending.  At the current rate of spending or should I say scandal we as a country are in big trouble. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, slomo said:

......:baghead: ......yep, no more going on about those nice looking weather channel personalities eh?

He'll just blame me for leading him astray.

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/7/2021 at 7:16 AM, slomo said:

Recent political polls suggest that Erin O'Toole, federal Conservative leader, is not liked by women. You are a woman. Please fix this.  Or we are stuck with Trudeau again. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Mrs TD. Don't stress over the assignment that slomo has given you. Way too much for one person to take on, even for a (super) woman.

• Haha 1

PS. Don't shoot the messenger. 

• 3 months later...

I got a message from someone that has been trying to sign up on OC the last few weeks and has been getting this message:

image.png.be48d820b2c1622a9023b5cc67ee8133.png

I had sent him the link to the sign in, but that doesn't change anything. If anyone can suggest another link for him try, please post it here and I can pass it on to him.

On 6/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, LuvMyViper said:

Marty just messaged me and the sign up issue had been corrected..

Thanks Marty

I got a PM on FS from the person & they were able to sign up!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I'm the guy. Finally made it into the "club", thought for a bit I wasn't up to snuff or the snow had to melt 1st!  Had the time to snoop around as a guest this past season because as most know riding in my "neck of the woods" was an illegal evil thing to doo! Looking forward to the read, occasionally some input, and perhaps meeting and or riding. thks again  revrnd                                                                                                                                                                                                         

• Like 1

11 hours ago, burndog said:

Yep, I'm the guy. Finally made it into the "club", thought for a bit I wasn't up to snuff or the snow had to melt 1st!  Had the time to snoop around as a guest this past season because as most know riding in my "neck of the woods" was an illegal evil thing to doo! Looking forward to the read, occasionally some input, and perhaps meeting and or riding. thks again  revrnd                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Welcome to OC Burndog. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Lots of good information here

2 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Been lurking around here along time.  Just decided to join...:devil:

Welcome to the forum DA. Glad to have someone from Quebec on the forum.

4 hours ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Been lurking around here along time.  Just decided to join...:devil:

Welcome to the forum DevilsAdvocate. 

“you are a person who advocates an opposing or unpopular cause for the sake of argument or to expose it to a thorough examination, and will fit in perfectly here on the OC.”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 11:06 PM, Re:Leaf said:

Welcome to the forum DevilsAdvocate. 

“you are a person who advocates an opposing or unpopular cause for the sake of argument or to expose it to a thorough examination, and will fit in perfectly here on the OC.”

Ahhhh.. he just turned out to be a douche bag that doesn't play well with others. Banned already..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1