New to the OC Forums

Mrs Turbo Doo

Turbo Doo finally convinced me to join the Ontario Conditions Forums, after many years of staying in the shadows. Hoping to share more of a female snowmobiling viewpoint. Been sledding for many years with Turbo Doo, and remembering a few conversations with Mr Sledjunk, with him encouraging me to join the forums, here I am.  We both know he would have loved to have been around to see this. Looking forward to posting stuff, meeting some of you fellow OC Members, and of course, keeping Turbo Doo in line around here..:wavey:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Turbo Doo finally convinced me to join the Ontario Conditions Forums, after many years of staying in the shadows. Hoping to share more of a female snowmobiling viewpoint. Been sledding for many years with Turbo Doo, and remembering a few conversations with Mr Sledjunk, with him encouraging me to join the forums, here I am.  We both know he would have loved to have been around to see this. Looking forward to posting stuff, meeting some of you fellow OC Members, and of course, keeping Turbo Doo in line around here..:wavey:

Welcome Mrs. TD!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

keeping Turbo Doo in line around here..:wavey:

Good one.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

It is hard work keeping him in line!

Or your Dad Frank-have known him for many years from downtown T.O. & the trails in P.Q.!

32 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

It is hard work keeping him in line!

If you hide the key for his sled , you will have a much easier time keeping him in line. Just trying to help you out, sorry TD this is her thread  

default_icon_munching.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Welcome to the forum K. We're glad to have you hanging around with the rest of us. Not sure if this means TD will have to behave or whether thats even possible.

24 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

I think this was a mistake.  What have I done..:banghead:

Busted.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Frank is a lost cause, no helping him...lol

Can't teach an old dog ...!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Mrs TD. SledJunk will be very happy you joined. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Sometime during the history of this forum, it was suggested that a special section for women be created complete with separate passwords etc. This idea was immediately poo poohed by Slow Touring Guy as being missogji.. missognistyk...myssoginistic....bad for women...arguing that as equal members of society they should be subject to the same amount of abuse as those male members. (no pun intended) 

Recent political polls suggest that Erin O'Toole, federal Conservative leader, is not liked by women. You are a woman. Please fix this.  Or we are stuck with Trudeau again. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2