Section of B105 closed

02Sled

Checking the OFSC ITG.... B105 is yellow on the ITG with the exception of a straight stretch between Burnside Line and where it crosses the North River beyond Mt Stephen Rd. That stretch is closed. I suspect it's terrain and water... any insight would be appreciated. 

B105.JPG.d37168390a92d2d27e8f3f7250fbd8e1.JPG

13 hours ago, catinental couch said:

There are some pretty serious water problems in there and with the way the weather has been this winter, I doubt that the North River is even close to being somewhat safe ice travel. It may even still be open water. 

Thanks... that's what I thought it would be. 

18 hours ago, catinental couch said:

There are some pretty serious water problems in there and with the way the weather has been this winter, I doubt that the North River is even close to being somewhat safe ice travel. It may even still be open water. 

Yet it seems like 1/2 the Town of Parry Sound is out skating on the Big Sound today.

By the view of the bay from Big Sound Road and Sound View Court, if any body was skating out past the small bays, they will go splash. There are streaks of open water until you get out to the mouth of the big sound and the open bay. Then there is no ice at all..

Just now, catinental couch said:

By the view of the bay from Big Sound Road and Sound View Court, if any body was skating out past the small bays, they will go splash. There are streaks of open water until you get out to the mouth of the big sound and the open bay. Then there is no ice at all..

:icon_gunhead:...Maybe the Doctor who closed the trails could chime in..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

:icon_gunhead:...Maybe the Doctor who closed the trails could chime in..

You won’t be hearing anything from Dr. Jimmy until he announces his next act of stupidity. Coming in the Spring the closing of all boat launches in the Parry sound North Bay districts to reduce the risk of fish, seagulls and other wildlife from contracting the deadly Chinese produced virus. As for people skating and enjoying themselves out on the ice, how dare they. I’m sure Jimmy will have an icebreaker show up tomorrow too remedy the situation.

48 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

so I heard from a buddy this guy didn't close up the cross country ski trails      and now they find out he is a member of the club in NB  ?  

That would sound about right. I wouldn't be surprised by that at all.

Rules for thee, not for me. Turd.