Guess Where ...

SlowTouringGuy

I like this new summer game! :wavey:

I have no idea where this particular LCBO is, but I'm sure I could sniff my way there! :rotflmao:

I like this new summer game! :wavey:

I have no idea where this particular LCBO is, but I'm sure I could sniff my way there! :rotflmao:

They are, actually, two different LCBO stores - two different locations. Sniff your way to either one and I'll buy the winner a drink at the next OC4Kelly weekend.

Sniff them both out and the winner can be the Grand Marshall at the next ISLAGIATT Tour ;)

(loser gets two tours) :lol:

Young st in Foleyet

The second one is Matheson.

And the Ski-Doo dealer is to the right. Nice folks in there (ski-doo dealer :lol: Too early in the day for libations).

Cool game.

The second one is Matheson.

Yessir !! Be at the OC4Kelly Ride in 2009 and I'll gladly buy you a beer :!::D

:woot: STG is buying beer for all for a complete night :woot: ...you will be my newest bestest friend (after the monkey of course) :lol:

Ayr?? :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Satan's sister lives in Ayr.. It drank the LCBO dry months ago... :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Oakville Actually..... :rotflmao:

Satan's sister lives in Ayr.. It drank the LCBO dry months ago... :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Coffeenoze! :coffeespit:

Good call !

:rotflmao:

I was starting to wonder. The photo is dated June 22 2008.

So, I guess this means Hell has frozen over.( did the leafs wins Lord Stanleys Cup?)

Archived