Port Sydney pics

Muskoka Man

18 minutes ago, stoney said:

Which trails is it that went Yellow?

its the D101b............but it didnt go yellow. I thought it had but that might have been me looking at the map with eyes squinted in from the intense back pain I had...............lol

2 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

its the D101b............but it didnt go yellow. I thought it had but that might have been me looking at the map with eyes squinted in from the intense back pain I had...............lol

That is the one I thought you were thinking of, but was still Red so was wondering.....I am thinking that it will not be Yellow seeing as is between health units....

The D101B for sure has some good spots and some thin spots that needs snow.

I thought that Doo you had with the R-motion just sucked up all that junk....:coffeenose:....lol

Guessing you were out in the afternoon....trails were hard and smooth in the morning (yes sounds bad....), by noon, they were now much softer but not rough yet, I imagine the afternoon, they were good and whooped though.

17 minutes ago, stoney said:

That is the one I thought you were thinking of, but was still Red so was wondering.....I am thinking that it will not be Yellow seeing as is between health units....

The D101B for sure has some good spots and some thin spots that needs snow.

I thought that Doo you had with the R-motion just sucked up all that junk....:coffeenose:....lol

Guessing you were out in the afternoon....trails were hard and smooth in the morning (yes sounds bad....), by noon, they were now much softer but not rough yet, I imagine the afternoon, they were good and whooped though.

Ya I assumed it was red because of all the rocks and low snow. Most of the trails were decent 

Yes the new 850 runs mint and the suspension is top notch. The real issue was the rocks clicking off the damn skiis. I ran through Dorset around 130. I wasnt eagerly leaving the cottage at -28.............