Best shop dolly - recommendations?

Puggz

Any recommendations for a shop dolly? I'm looking for the easist way to move sleds in/out of my garage or shop.  So far i've seen the Kimpex and SnoStuff.

Techdenis007 will be able to make a good recommendation. Hopefully he sees this post. 

IMG_1762.thumb.JPG.56b9c6d96fdce8fadafcd10d4f15b30d.JPG

l just got this one and it works really well, just need to be on cement or asphalt.

Made by Quali Pieces in Quebec. Bought online from Peakboys.ca.   Wasn't cheap for all it is.  $230.00

Nice thing when not using it takes up very little space.

l bought one of the big black lifts that wrap around the back of the sled couple years ago from princess auto. Don't like it, geometry is wrong on the wheel location. All the weight is on the front, not balanced very well when in raised position.

Plus when not using takes up a lot space. Sure if modified it and moved the wheels a few inches forward would work better.

2 hours ago, Puggz said:

Any recommendations for a shop dolly? I'm looking for the easist way to move sleds in/out of my garage or shop.  So far i've seen the Kimpex and SnoStuff.

I've had the SnoStuff "Big Wheel Shop Dolly" for 10+ years, originally bought from Royal.  https://www.royaldistributing.com/maxx-big-wheel-shop-dolly.html

Not cheap, but strong, and has stood up very well. Really like the big wheels, which work very well on concrete and pavement, as well as packed gravel and hard-pack snow.  Adapts easily to different types of sleds.

Maybe a new project/sku for revrnd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chickey6 said:

Make one for the Axys Chasis. Lol

Not that easy to find one that is wide enough. 

LOL, Poo folks always lookin to be different :lmao:

7 hours ago, irREVerent said:

I've had the SnoStuff "Big Wheel Shop Dolly" for 10+ years, originally bought from Royal.  https://www.royaldistributing.com/maxx-big-wheel-shop-dolly.html

Not cheap, but strong, and has stood up very well. Really like the big wheels, which work very well on concrete and pavement, as well as packed gravel and hard-pack snow.  Adapts easily to different types of sleds.

I have one of those as well.    Works great.    I think I got mine for $349 + tax when Royal had real sales.  

20 hours ago, RT Performance said:

you talking the big frame two wheel sled mover? or just the small 3 sets off wheels to move around on a flat solid surface?

Big frame, I have a couple of the 3 pce sets but I cant use them w/o help.