Bon-Echo Mazinaw Trails

Fuse6

Anyone ride this area recently? How are the trail conditions?

ls the parking at Cloyne on the east or west side of the road?

E101 was rough this weekend.  Got slammed with traffic.  1/2 the province showed up for a green trail   I'm sure by mid week the club will have them back in shape.  You can park at the Shell in town (east side).  Trail is across the street (west side).  Going south the trail is running right through town along hwy 41 this year by the looks of things.

29 minutes ago, signfan said:

E101 was rough this weekend.  Got slammed with traffic.  1/2 the province showed up for a green trail   I'm sure by mid week the club will have them back in shape.  You can park at the Shell in town (east side).  Trail is across the street (west side).  Going south the trail is running right through town along hwy 41 this year by the looks of things.

On the map see small section trail closed at Cloyne. Signfan are you saying trail runs along the road so if you started out at Kaladar would be able to pass through Cloyne with not problem and continue north?

Definitely not promoting riding closed trails, but yes it appears there is a planned route coming.  My guess (not affiliated with the club at all) is there will be an itg update coming from the club which would then let you go this new way.  Where the trail on the hydro line hits 41 hwy head north.  Trail runs over the hill on the hwy property on the east side of the hwy.