Police check in Kearney

KearneyCookhouse

I have no idea what they can do .What l do know  lying to the popo is not a good strategy . Don't ask me how l know .

19 hours ago, Muskoka Man said:

Lots of trailers today at smith gas station in port Sydney 

Went from my place in port sydney '' where you dropped the honda civic off'' and went to Baysville and back and only seen 7 sleds and that was around 1.30 in the aft. Now even with the whu hu flu i expected to see more sledders out then that.

3 hours ago, zoso said:

what can they do? they are not even supposed to be asking in the first place. It seems to me that staying in your own health unit area is a sugestion only, travel is allowed.

If they aren't supposed to ask then there is no reason to mislead them. JMHO

13 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

If guys where going and parking there, at the Emsdale Info Center,  since the trail shut down, then yes, they should be turned around. If they were on Hwy 11 being turned around, i call BS....

Agreed. I was told they were turning them back at the Info Center not on the Highway.  

9 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Closed but groomed like a mofo to entice you FFS!

You can always run the Seguin after hours :ph34r: LOL.. 

2 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

If they aren't supposed to ask then there is no reason to mislead them. JMHO

But they most likely will ask, they are not supposed to ask, and I am not supposed to lie, so here we are.....Better to answer with a story than to tell them to sh** in their hat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WinderFab said:

You can always run the Seguin after hours :ph34r: LOL.. 

Do not be giving no crazy ideas :)

Normal year, no way you see any police after sun down......this year, would not be surprised!

Edited by stoney
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, stoney said:

Do not be giving no crazy ideas.

Normal year, no way you see any police after sun down......this year, would not be surprised!

I know I was just kidding.

I have a place right on the Seguin, I was going to go up this weekend to check up on the cottage and hear if any sleds are running it, maybe next weekend. 

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Sooooooo, anyone know of anyone that got caught and received a ticket so far?

I am patiently waiting to hear this as well.    And none of this "a guy who I work with told me that his brother buddy got a ticket" nonsense.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Sooooooo, anyone know of anyone that got caught and received a ticket so far?

i was ice fishing in some back lakes yesterday when a conservation officer stopped to check things out.  He had mentioned that the trails are being used by lots of people, and had no sign of any opp on the trails.  Not so many road crossings for them to sit up in this area, as they will be waiting a long time.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:08 AM, theedge said:

Seems funny that now that they closed the trails for this , yet where were they at the start of the season when they were tearing up closed trails and pissing off our great landowners.

Bingo!

Saw the Opp sitting in their vehicle at Patton road and Fisher lake road.I'am going to assume they were sitting there to catch guys on their sleds coming down the "d" trail which travels along Patton road. They never batted an eye when i drove by in my truck.

Edited by snowchopper