North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit ordering area OFSC trails closed

Giddy UP

Just now, gtserider said:

Care to expand a little.

I just watched a video of the dr saying he will be opening on the 22nd.  Saw the video on Facebook.

• Like 2

Just now, stoney said:

As a resident, I imagine I would be pissed or getting creative.

[b]As a person that needs to trailer anyways to ride, a person that lives there could do the same......but that is just promoting more of what the Ontario government is trying to limit.[/b]

Just more true government screw ups in the world we live in.......that we all let happen.

Agreed!

In a perfect world the powers to be should've removed the guy since his position seems to fly in the face of province-wide reaction.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Agreed!

In a perfect world the powers to be should've removed the guy since his position seems to fly in the face of province-wide reaction.

Kind of like Mr Baber was removed......:coffeenose:

Oh wait, that was not supporting the plandemic....

BREAKING NEWS!!!  Just heard on Moose FM they are opening OFSC trails Monday!!!  Whoohoooo. :icon_dance-cpatch:

https://www.myparrysoundnow.com/61691/outdoor-recreation-to-reopen-on-monday/

Edited by Giddy UP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rsykes said:

I just watched a video of the dr saying he will be opening on the 22nd.  Saw the video on Facebook.

IF this is true, people had better not be thanking him.....people need to continue to press for evidence as why this was done.

Good news if they open.....but seems conflicting info, go figure, what has not lately....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

Kind of like Mr Baber was removed......:coffeenose:

Oh wait, that was not supporting the plandemic....

Well to turn that around, maybe the health units that didn't close trails should've been reprimanded? JK.

It was posted that the Dr was an anesthestist & that makeshift qualified to respond to a pandemic? I have my CofQ  but even I know I'm not going to tell a diemaker how to deal w/ a problem 'drawing' oil pans...

8 minutes ago, stoney said:

IF this is true, people had better not be thanking him.....people need to continue to press for evidence as why this was done.

From what folks in that area have said, that sounds doubtful.

4 hours ago, Bigfish said:

so he deserved to die??

When dod i say that? 

But I don't destroy 100,000 peoples livelihoods and family over one senior citizen who likely had co morbidities 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Well to turn that around, maybe the health units that didn't close trails should've been reprimanded? JK.

It was posted that the Dr was an anesthestist & that makeshift qualified to respond to a pandemic? I have my CofQ  but even I know I'm not going to tell a diemaker how to deal w/ a problem 'drawing' oil pans...

Bite your tongue!

• Haha 1

Just now, stoney said:

Bite your tongue!

I know! ;)

Mind you it was refreshing to read with the Simcoe Muskoka Dr said trails would stay open there.

This is what the models are showing to justify further lockdowns.  Sounds like complete crap to me, hope you are fooled.

Variants my ass.

3 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

trails opening Monday. Good news.

Great news! Now the province can start issuing refunds of 75% of permit cost to purchasers in district 10&11 who were fleeced by an idiot 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is what the models are showing to justify further lockdowns.  Sounds like complete crap to me, hope you are fooled.

Variants my ass.

I like this one

Chart.jpg

1 hour ago, tricky said:

And you must be one the people from the spoiled, entitled generation that was given too much too readily by my generation. You're welcome.

I appreciate the hard work you put in.  Now why don't we destroy 200 000 small businesses and put your great grandkids into debt so you can live in your long term care home for another month circling the drain waiting for the next stiff breeze to push you in.  

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, Bigfish said:

so he deserved to die??

No, but how many people are dying due to the lockdowns?

How many more kids need to commit suicide before we realize the lockdowns are causing more health concerns?

4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I like this one

Chart.jpg

I'm glad we are following the medical experts.

What a clown show.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, but how many people are dying due to the lockdowns?

How many more kids need to commit suicide before we realize the lockdowns are causing more health concerns?

Surely these numbers from the other side of the coin and posted on a website and updated each and every day......right, right.....

8 minutes ago, revrnd said:

It was posted that the Dr was an anesthestist & that makeshift qualified to respond to a pandemic?

To be fair, I understand he later earned a degree in Public Health Admin or something like that. 

One of the problems with removing him is there is a shortage of 'qualified' Public Health professionals.  Apparently, there are a number of Districts with 'Acting' Heads for that reason.  The other challenge is he is a card carrying Conservative and they will circle the wagons.  He ran (unsuccessfully) in about 2004-2008 to be Conservative Candidate (MPP I think).

Not defending him by any means, just offering info.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, whits-end said:

To be fair, I understand he later earned a degree in Public Health Admin or something like that. 

One of the problems with removing him is there is a shortage of 'qualified' Public Health professionals.  Apparently, there are a number of Districts with 'Acting' Heads for that reason.  The other challenge is he is a card carrying Conservative and they will circle the wagons.  He ran (unsuccessfully) in about 2004-2008 to be Conservative Candidate (MPP I think).

Ooooh.

There is no "qualified" medical data to support his decision - anywhere - he should be held to the fire for it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, whits-end said:

He should be fired for abusing his authority, its that simple.

• Like 3

Also good thing the Florida governor told the CDC to pound sand on their bullshit lockdown measures to expose it.

• Sad 1

So we live in a non stay at home region....so can we travel to the stay  at home region?...sorta backwards what  Toronto folk will be doing...walk across street to York...etc...or drive outside Toronto peel reg..doug ford balls must have shriveled up...

BREAKING NEWS: Thanks in part to behind the scenes efforts by the OFSC, North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit just announced that closed snowmobile trails in OFSC Districts 10, 11 and northern District 7 will be allowed to re-open as of Monday, February 22 for LOCAL riding with some restrictions such as strict protocols for masking, social distancing and not entering the area from other health units.

We have been given a chance to get this right & keep these trails available for the rest of the winter, so let's not blow it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soupkids said:

BREAKING NEWS: Thanks in part to behind the scenes efforts by the OFSC, North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit just announced that closed snowmobile trails in OFSC Districts 10, 11 and northern District 7 will be allowed to re-open as of Monday, February 22 for LOCAL riding with some restrictions such as strict protocols for masking, social distancing and not entering the area from other health units.

We have been given a chance to get this right & keep these trails available for the rest of the winter, so let's not blow it!

We need to fire the a-ho who thinks he has to much importance first.  

I'm sure if he was given the choice between his salary and opening . . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• revrnd locked this topic