North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit ordering area OFSC trails closed

Giddy UP

7 minutes ago, Giddy UP said:

I think OFSC should launch a class action law suit!  

Lawyer is working Pro-Bono - someone with teeth in the issue should be in contact asap and get his wrong righted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Giddy UP said:

Interesting how he says “outdoor recreation”, however his cross country skiing isn’t included?  Hmmmmm....I call BS Doctor! I am sure all his cross country skiing buddies are enjoying the groomed OFSC trails!  If you are closing “Outdoor Recreation” then this too should be included you entitled  Asshat! :wtf::soapbox:

With all the negative comments i can't believe the MPP (who was elected) for this area isn't stepping in to help this (appointed) guy clear this up.

But then I can't buy a tv at this store but i can at another. hmmmm

Probably before COVID , nobody in the area had heard of him. Now that he's @ the forefront of 'fighting the pandemic' he's enjoying his 15 minutes in the spotlight...

Yes, this sounds very much like the azzhats vacationing when we're supposed to stay home. 

Outdoors is outdoors. And like Giddy Up said, how can the facilities be open if nobody is cleaning them?

• Like 2

Yeah, Dr. Cheerios is a good friend of a doctor I know in Parry Sound and wouldn't ya know it, said doctor is also an avid cross country skier and an exec at the local ski club!! Shocking..

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Yeah, Dr. Cheerios is a good friend of a doctor I know in Parry Sound and wouldn't ya know it, said doctor is also an avid cross country skier and an exec at the local ski club!! Shocking..

Is the Parry Sound X Country club open.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gtserider said:

Is the Parry Sound X Country club open.

Yes. Read my post on that back a few 

8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I would be calling this lawyer asap.

He managed to win and get the gym open.

Show the hyprocsy.

Also, as a trail permit purchaser - you are part of a "CLUB" - a private club - frig this guy and ride your trails.

See him in court.

https://www.kitchenertoday.com/local-news/kitchener-gym-launches-a-charter-challenge-against-ontarios-stay-at-home-order-3285247

I have passed this information along to a couple of the Clubs involved in hopes that they can at least get an opinion from them. Thanks for this great information!  Fingers crossed:phonecall:

Edited by Giddy UP
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

No mention of him in the board of directors list in the web site

18 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

The doctor in PS is not Cheerios

Ah

On 2/3/2021 at 11:10 AM, Jason T said:

yea.. do not base your fun or life on what our Mayor says... think this is the only the 3rd time we've heard from him since the Pandemic started, didn't know he was still around...

I didn't catch the story (just the teaser at the start of the news) but I guess hizzoner is still pushing his 'northern bubble'. One question, would that mean northerners wouldn't be able to go south for medical appointments? (asking for a friend)

• Like 1

Man ain't that the truth. Drove north out of Parry sound yesterday staring at the table top, freshly groomed trails and it pisses me right off. I can ride from home as a local, never come in contact with anyone, but NOPE!

• Sad 1

A new letter has now been sent to Hon. Vic Fedeli, Minister of Economic Development.  NO REPLIES have been received from any of our previous correspondence unfortunately.  This letter was also sent to Premier Doug Ford, North Bay Nipissing News, CTV & Global as well.  :phonecall::headbang:

Vic Fedeli ltr.docx

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nickyskidoo said:

This POS makes 324K + a year back in 2014, wonder what he is making now??

Dr Cherios.JPG

$323,000 TOO MUCH! :soapbox:

Cancelled our family annual Family day- week trip  in the subject region. The lodge and cabin owner was literally in tears over the situation as he is garnering no income at all this season.

Hopefully he makes it through this and we can make it up to him big time next year. (4-5 cabins for the week normally)

Fortunately we are able to ride from home and make the best of the week.

• Sad 1

This could be a watershed moment. 

Remember, every other entitled pig at the public trough is watching how this works out for "Dr" Bureaucrat. 

Nobody who is theoretically in charge has done a damn thing.

Safer that way.

For the pigs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nickyskidoo said:

2019 he made $327,454 should be able to buy some new skis with that coin... 

4 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

Cancelled our family annual Family day- week trip  in the subject region. The lodge and cabin owner was literally in tears over the situation as he is garnering no income at all this season.

Hopefully he makes it through this and we can make it up to him big time next year. (4-5 cabins for the week normally)

The dip&hit that closed the trails cares less about private sector businesses and how it affects people’s mental health. He will enjoy skiing on groomed trails without having to worry about those pesky sledders. He will probably open the trails around the end of March, just in time for his boating ban to be announced.

15 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

:x  Can you share the name of the place you were going so that others might be able to support them in the future?

• Like 1

Well with an eye to the big picture, if I click on accommodations on the ofsc tail map, I count no less than 40 sites advertising their business within the closed trail health region. Start at the top at Marten River and count them all down. Then add in all the other restaurants that are open for take out, service and gas stations, sled dealerships and repair shops etc. If the stay at home order is lifted and this guy keeps the trails closed the negative economic ramifications for the entire area is just hard to imagine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• revrnd locked this topic