North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit ordering area OFSC trails closed

Giddy UP

2 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

They truly know upon which side their bread is buttered. 

All you need do is watch what is said on (government sanctioned and supported financially) media. 

Engage your critical thinking skills, and apply a healthy dose of skepticism. 

It's your responsibility. 

It's not being a "conspiracy theorist" if it's actually happening.

Thank you!

Any media outlet that disagrees w/ the government is labelled a right wing news outlet FFS

Just now, Spiderman said:

Money makes people do un-ethical stupid things.

I don't believe in GOD or whatever, but I do believe in karma and what comes around goes around.

frig em.

I'm a firm believer in karma.

4 minutes ago, zoso said:

650 million buys a lot of cooperation.

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

600 million will buy a lot of fawning. Then again the CBC was acting like that before the bailout.

I heard a Toronto Star reporter on Sun' questioning the contracts that Canada has w/ the pharma' companies. I'm thinking given the results & her track record the deputy PM HAD to be involved in the negotiations...

9 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

All you need do is watch what is said on (government sanctioned and supported financially) media. 

Rights and freedoms ARE being denied.

Propaganda IS being used.

We just saw free speech threatened. 

This really feels like a bad movie. 

That I can't turn off.

But that’s just one of the media outlets getting the money, CBC?

What stopping the others...

26 minutes ago, stoney said:

It truly is crazy to think how so many media groups are willing to tow the line for such a bunch of liars & crooks!

They are just another wing of the associated press trying to blatantly pass off as unbiased.

Having worked in the industry for over a decade I can tell you that the CBC is the VERY BEST news organization in the world after the BBC. You people and your phuckued conspiracy theories. And to quote Rebel News??.....:crazy_grn: Just keep blowing it out your asses boys if it keeps you going.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Government really dropped ball on this whole pandemic. Sad we have no vaccine manufacturing capability in this great country. Allot of research and development is done here and then made in USA and Europe snd Mexico etc.  Then no one wants to share with us, just like whole mask fiesco when then this first appeared. Hopefully government learns we need to be more self sufficient and make things here in future. Amen! 

20 minutes ago, slomo said:

Having worked in the industry for over a decade I can tell you that the CBC is the VERY BEST news organization in the world after the BBC. You people and your phuckued conspiracy theories. And to quote Rebel News??.....:crazy_grn: Just keep blowing it out your asses boys if it keeps you going.

Well if you worked in the industry, we know which line you like to tow :) ...... :crazy_grn:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, slomo said:

Now now, the CBC is, at the best of times a far left arm of the liberal elites. 

Much of it pure rubbish we are forced to pay for.

To call them unbiased would be the same as thinking the Toronto Sun is unbiased.

I do like the British version though.

38 minutes ago, zoso said:

650 million buys a lot of cooperation.

thats over the one billion they already get

24 minutes ago, slomo said:

come on slomo.............they arent even news anymore. opinion pieces only

25 minutes ago, slomo said:

They all suck, that's the reality, and each one of them are one sided one persons opinion - you just need to pick your side and that's it.

29 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

thats over the one billion they already get

come on slomo.............they arent even news anymore. opinion pieces only

That's putting it mildly.  

Moderator are you kidding me! How long are you going to let politics and conspiracy theories hi-jack this thread!! WTF

• Like 1

No offense intended.

Sadly, if you cannot see that a pandering, self-serving political appointee closed those trails for personal attention/gain, backed by propaganda, spread by a paid-for media outlet, You may be part of the issue.

No offense. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Rights and freedoms ARE being denied.

Propaganda IS being used.

We just saw free speech threatened. 

This really feels like a bad movie. 

That I can't turn off.

And don't forget keep on paying for

53 minutes ago, zoso said:

You must be a liberal.

Either way, I don’t come on here to read pages and pages of your or anyone else’s diarrhea. This thread reads like a 705 thread......

• Like 3

I cannot see how any forums right now are not seeing more political banter in light of what is going on.....there is a very big divide as to what side of the fence you are on.

• Like 1

Just now, Curly said:

Either way, I don’t come on here to read pages and pages of your or anyone else’s diarrhea. This thread reads like a 705 thread......

No, I think most people here are respectful and discussing difference of opinions, with some sarcasm and light heartedness added.....many other platforms people are very rude.

1 hour ago, manotickmike said:

No offense intended.

Sadly, if you cannot see that a pandering, self-serving political appointee closed those trails for personal attention/gain, backed by propaganda, spread by a paid-for media outlet, You may be part of the issue.

No offense. 

I’m offended. Not. I’m not disagreeing with everything you say, but HS how many pages of the same crap do we have to scroll by every day. OC’s taking over from the 705 on this thread!!

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

No, I think most people here are respectful and discussing difference of opinions, with some sarcasm and light heartedness added.....many other platforms people are very rude.

You’re right Stoney, I agree. Just trying to remember if OC is a snowmobile site or a political, policy, bantering platform. 

2 minutes ago, Curly said:

You’re right Stoney, I agree. Just trying to remember if OC is a snowmobile site or a political, policy, bantering platform. 

There are still posts that have updates on trails, pictures, season, etc.....without the politics.

There is less no doubt and that is because some I am sure are not willing to share their rides this year given the environment or simply are not riding, which is too bad.

Please share your rides though, pictures are great.....nice to see people out enjoying the trails !

• Like 1

• revrnd locked this topic