North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit ordering area OFSC trails closed

Giddy UP

28 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

video is marked private

I watched it and there is nothing to this video or the RCMP paying him a visit. He put out a tweet saying he was going to release a classified document that would be damaging to Trudeau so they came to warn him. Turns out there was nothing special about the info he had and he didn't break any law by releasing it.

Edited by Blackstar

Couldn't state it better.

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I watched it and there is nothing to this video or the RCMP paying him a visit. He put out a tweet saying he was going to release a classified document that would be damaging to Trudeau so they came to warn him. Turns out there was nothing special about the info he had and he didn't break any law by releasing it.

This is worse.

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Not a classified document. And he gets RCMP at his door. 

You see nothing wrong with this?

Just curious. 

13 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

Not a classified document. And he gets RCMP at his door. 

You see nothing wrong with this?

Just curious. 

No, I don't.

Considering he made a threat towards the Prime Minister, he should be expecting someone to come to his door.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

No, I don't.

Considering he made a threat towards the Prime Minister, he should be expecting someone to come to his door.

No threat was made nor did his tweet say the document was classified, it said leaked. My God man, give your head a shake, this is too close to nazi germany tactics for my liking. We should be very concerned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, manotickmike said:

Threat?

Yes.

He is just a hack journalist trying to make a name for himself.

There is nothing about their visit that alarms me. It was friendly and informative only.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

It’s just 2wks. It’s for your safety. It’s just the winter.

— Kulvinder Kaur MD

Someone that thinks civilisation ends @ Steeles Ave.?

On 1/30/2021 at 5:04 PM, grover_yyz said:

well they do need training. We saw a group of OPP last year at the Dorest Shell station and some were having difficulty riding.

Last winter a bunch of Canadian Army personnel were doing snowmobile training on Chandos.

13 hours ago, manotickmike said:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

RCMP visit reporter AT HOME for publishing story critical of Trudeau government - YouTube

Nothing to see here, move along.

Our PM is a great guy, doing the right thing.

He deserves to be re-elected with a majority, so he can use his god given genius to save us from ourselves.

I hope you're being facetious. :poke2: 

Just watching him babble away/stumble along in front of a camera on a daily basis, I really think that he'd struggle changing a light bulb...

Open snowmobile trails put Parry Sound, Almaguin 'at risk,' explains medical officer of health

Dr. Jim Chirico stands by the decision to close snowmobile trails, outside spaces.                                                                                             Thanks Dr. Jimmy for protecting the wildlife in District 10 from this deadly Chinese produced virus. Nice to see you are allowing the kiddies back to class , after all there is no congregation in these small, poorly ventilated classrooms. Please keep up the good work. LMFAO 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

I hope you're being facetious. :poke2: 

Just watching him babble away/stumble along in front of a camera on a daily basis, I really think that he'd struggle changing a light bulb...

Changing a light bulb?    Justin?  Probably never had to experience that in same way as others.

Maybe someone can teach him the method of testing for power where you stand on an aluminum ladder with one foot in bucket of water and put your finger in socket?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes.

He is just a hack journalist trying to make a name for himself.

There is nothing about their visit that alarms me. It was friendly and informative only.

Do you not think a story about the fact they hid the virus from us, denied military testing to confirm what the soldiers had, and covered it up to protect China is a story worth knowing. It is another prime example as to the utter failure, the lies, and the corruption we see in this government on a daily basis. That being said, then to have the federal agents appear at your door for publishing a leaked document, when they knew perfectly well the reporter had broken no laws was done so as a friendly visit when it was clearly an intimidation tactic from the highest levels of government was sickening to see. These are not regular police, these are federal enforcement officers. The government can ruin a life in the blink of an eye, even if the accusations have no basis in fact. They could arrive at your door, take you into custody, hold you, charge you, have you secure counsel, then fight in court only to have the charges stayed after costing you everything you own. Ya, no reason to be concerned when officer friendly comes knocking and was sent by the Prime Minister. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, zoso said:

Do you not think a story about the fact they hid the virus from us, denied military testing to confirm what the soldiers had, and covered it up to protect China is a story worth knowing. It is another prime example as to the utter failure, the lies, and the corruption we see in this government on a daily basis. That being said, then to have the federal agents appear at your door for publishing a leaked document, when they knew perfectly well the reporter had broken no laws was done so as a friendly visit when it was clearly an intimidation tactic from the highest levels of government was sickening to see. These are not regular police, these are federal enforcement officers. The government can ruin a life in the blink of an eye, even if the accusations have no basis in fact. They could arrive at your door, take you into custody, hold you, charge you, have you secure counsel, then fight in court only to have the charges stayed after costing you everything you own. Ya, no reason to be concerned when officer friendly comes knocking and was sent by the Prime Minister. 

I'm with you on this.

1 hour ago, zoso said:

Our federal government lied to us about the origins of covid, but unless it's broadcast on fake news cbc and the like, its a non-starter. 

Unbelievable.

• Like 2

Ya, I too also think this type of activity is not something anyone should be ok with.

Regardless if the reporter has a name or trying to make a name, this type of activity should not be condoned especially given the environment we are in right now.

I posted this same video a little while ago and the only thing I found odd or questionable about the entire thing is the two guys at the door did not seem to show any proof of who they were or what they represented......if someone came to my door for something like this, I would be asking for some proof of who they are before I had any interest in entertaining them any further.

Just more craziness surrounding this whole situation.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our federal government lied to us about the origins of covid, but unless it's broadcast on fake news cbc and the like, its a non-starter. 

Unbelievable.

It truly is crazy to think how so many media groups are willing to tow the line for such a bunch of liars & crooks!

• Like 1

They truly know upon which side their bread is buttered. 

All you need do is watch what is said on (government sanctioned and supported financially) media. 

Engage your critical thinking skills, and apply a healthy dose of skepticism. 

It's your responsibility. 

It's not being a "conspiracy theorist" if it's actually happening.

Rights and freedoms ARE being denied.

Propaganda IS being used.

We just saw free speech threatened. 

This really feels like a bad movie. 

That I can't turn off.

12 minutes ago, stoney said:

It truly is crazy to think how so many media groups are willing to tow the line for such a bunch of liars & crooks!

600 million will buy a lot of fawning. Then again the CBC was acting like that before the bailout.

I heard a Toronto Star reporter on Sun' questioning the contracts that Canada has w/ the pharma' companies. I'm thinking given the results & her track record the deputy PM HAD to be involved in the negotiations...

16 minutes ago, stoney said:

Money makes people do un-ethical stupid things.

I don't believe in GOD or whatever, but I do believe in karma and what comes around goes around.

frig em.

• Like 1

• revrnd locked this topic