State of emergency declared

Puggz

12 hours ago, stoney said:

Other than trying to carry on with life as much as we can, seeing this sort of thing brings a smile to my face :)

Need to keep fueling the fight to put an end to the insanity.

Protect & support those that need or want it and provide the tools to those that need to support the people that would like to be placed in a protective bubble.

Especially now with all the "new variant" horseshit going on.

I am really exhausted trying to deal with having everything except living in my house and eating having just been taken away at the stroke of one persons power - it's not sitting well with me and it's really pissing me off seeing the affect this is having on my children, our future..........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'll happily sign a waiver. 

Agreeing that like everything else in life, it's a risk. 

I refuse to stay home.

Please stop with the ridiculous PSAs stating I am to stay home except for groceries and doctors appointments.

I am too old to spend the rest of my days hiding under my bed.

Like Gord said, "No dress rehearsal, this is our life". 

If you wish to stay home, great. More room out there for me. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, zoso said:

I wholeheartedly agree with those looking to live life. Those looking to hide should be supported to do so if their health warrants it. Those that still want to hide even though healthy can do so at their own expense. 

no one is stopping anyone from staying home and ordering groceries or goods off Amazon

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

no one is stopping anyone from staying home and ordering groceries or goods off Amazon

Or, those "camps" that were built or were to be built by the government, can be used for just this, or expanded to do so.

Move to one of these where you shall not leave and all will be brought to you - government will have full control of all that you do.

In that article that was shared recently about a retired guy from the army that held a high position stated, the training for such as what we are going through was to place all those at risk in these isolation camps that were isolated from everyone else.....not lock up the world!

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

Good, hate to say this, but just what is needed to counter the senseless decisions......lawsuits!

Yup, there is a very large group of people with very deep pockets and power of their own coming into this - it's about time.

• Like 2

If i can't leave my house, only for essential needs, then NO ONE, should be leaving the country.  PERIOD. No arguing this anymore. Stop the non sense. Maybe i should of posted this in rant of the day. And the new testing at Pearson,  is not even mandatory,  like wtf. But snowmobile with my full hazmatt Klim suit on is bad.  LMFAO....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So the sporting world is starting to get some traction on this nonsense.

I read about some small businesses opening up under a creative loop hole.

Just read about church in Waterloo area defying the order - and a response from our government that shows me they are at a loss how to handle it at this point.

I am really hoping this builds.

More small businesses should start to sell drinks, snacks, etc.....allowing them to open for those needing essential stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

So the sporting world is starting to get some traction on this nonsense.

I read about some small businesses opening up under a creative loop hole.

Just read about church in Waterloo area defying the order - and a response from our government that shows me they are at a loss how to handle it at this point.

I am really hoping this builds.

More small businesses should start to sell drinks, snacks, etc.....allowing them to open for those needing essential stuff.

Stoney, people have had it, I know businesses that are "closed" that are open, there is zero risk and zero consequences to them - fine them - who cares, not paying, close them - who cares, we're going out of business anyway.

People are done with this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Stoney, people have had it, I know businesses that are "closed" that are open, there is zero risk and zero consequences to them - fine them - who cares, not paying, close them - who cares, we're going out of business anyway.

People are done with this.

This is the reality and businesses doing things out of desperation. 

Could have all been avoided by simply allowing people to continue with life, with some rules in place to try and mitigate the possible risks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

If i can't leave my house, only for essential needs, then NO ONE, should be leaving the country.  PERIOD. No arguing this anymore. Stop the non sense. Maybe i should of posted this in rant of the day. And the new testing at Pearson,  is not even mandatory,  like wtf. But snowmobile with my full hazmatt Klim suit on is bad.  LMFAO....

there is that pesky constitution thingy...........

45 minutes ago, stoney said:

This is the reality and businesses doing things out of desperation. 

Could have all been avoided by simply allowing people to continue with life, with some rules in place to try and mitigate the possible risks.

rational thought based policies are a wonderful thing

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

Just came across this a few minutes ago....

Seems outlandish, but I guess you never know.

watched that happen in real time. it was quite a report as well but the MSM never carried it

I should have also added,  just like what Doug Ford said, that No One should be entering the Country Either, unless your Canadian.  PERIOD. End of discussion.  You cannot expect people to continue to stay home, and do nothing, all the while we are letting plane loads in. Just stop and think about that. I am all for the public Health measures,  but this is lunacy at its best.  You cannot, or should i say your asked not to travel to the NCDN,  which imo, is very low risk. No restaurants open, in your room, out of your room,  on your sled, then turn around and let plane loads of people into the country from all corners and not even have hard resources as to follow 14 day quarantine etc. Just a joke. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

I should have also added,  just like what Doug Ford said, that No One should be entering the Country Either, unless your Canadian.  PERIOD. End of discussion.  You cannot expect people to continue to stay home, and do nothing, all the while we are letting plane loads in. Just stop and think about that. I am all for the public Health measures,  but this is lunacy at its best.  You cannot, or should i say your asked not to travel to the NCDN,  which imo, is very low risk. No restaurants open, in your room, out of your room,  on your sled, then turn around and let plane loads of people into the country from all corners and not even have hard resources as to follow 14 day quarantine etc. Just a joke. 

image.thumb.png.405fab489f274ae1bab9b2c9aced8f0c.png

2 hours ago, stoney said:

Just came across this a few minutes ago....

Seems outlandish, but I guess you never know.

So Trudeau lied.  Unless it's reported by the CBC many won't care.

44 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

We should be impeaching Trudeau if there is such a thing in Canadian parliamentary rules, he has been a total failure not mention a bloody liar to the Canadian people. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Muskoka Bill said:

We should be impeaching Trudeau if there is such a thing in Canadian parliamentary rules, he has been a total failure not mention a bloody liar to the Canadian people. 

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Trudeau lied.  Unless it's reported by the CBC many won't care.

That is right, nothing to see here, it is all above board......:HitFan:......:secret2:

8 minutes ago, stoney said:

That is right, nothing to see here, it is all above board......:HitFan:......:secret2:

Clearly CP24 and the rest of fake news would be breaking this story.