State of emergency declared

Puggz

3 minutes ago, zx7rr said:

His cottage is down the road from my house and real close to a certain ofsc trail, could do an O.C bbq on the lake in front of his cottage, social distancing of course. If you ever see a real fat guy on a polaris snowmobile...guess who..

So that is why sledding is still allowed!

When is the BBQ, I am sure we can all chip in.

29 minutes ago, zx7rr said:

If you ever see a real fat guy on a polaris snowmobile...guess who..

...hitting a little close to home (he said, looking in the mirror) LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Exercising my polaris!

20210116_131150.jpg

• Like 12

Police cannot randomly stop you simply to ask where you going, furthermore, if they did, there are so many options that you can pick from as to why you are out that fall into the essential list.

Exercising IS classified as essential.....hence why people are stating while riding, "out exercising"..... which is great.

Do something within the list of a acceptable options, that increases the possible risk of furthering the spread, and I would imagine you will see a fine. 

Empowering so many people though to make these decisions regarding the fines, to me is going to be a disaster. Bylaw officers do not have the same training as a police officer when it comes to exercising common sense as to the letter of the law, which will result in an even more overloaded court system.

At the end if the day, we are big boys and girls, you need to do what you are comfortable with for your family & you given how you interpret what has been made known or put in place at this time.....do not look for people on forums, Facebook to spell that out for you.

Unfortunately people will still make poor decisions, but that is the society we live in where you are allowed to make these whether you agree or not, if you do not like it, there are countries that take those rights away from you, perhaps consider living there.

If you are really looking for something to be upset about, maybe consider what just happened with the PC MPP being kicked out for representing the thoughts & opinions of the people he represents or others within the province. Whether you agree with the lock down or not, when an MPP takes the concerns or voices of the people that elected him to do so, to his party and that same government does not agree with that resulting in being removed, that is a huge problem with me and not the way the system is supposed to work.

I already asked my MPP if she was in fear of speaking her mind or the minds of the people that elected her in fear of what jus happened to this MPP......will I get a reply, not likely.....

• Like 5

On 1/15/2021 at 9:04 PM, zx7rr said:

His cottage is down the road from my house and real close to a certain ofsc trail, could do an O.C bbq on the lake in front of his cottage, social distancing of course. If you ever see a real fat guy on a polaris snowmobile...guess who..

Just noticed your 'handle'. Must have missed the second "r" in the past. Do you, or did you own one of these rare bikes?

27 minutes ago, tricky said:

Just noticed your 'handle'. Must have missed the second "r" in the past. Do you, or did you own one of these rare bikes?

Owned/own 2,   i sold  1 about 10 years ago, and the 1 i have right now only has 5700kms on it and sits behind the bar in the garage. 

Edited by zx7rr
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, capster59 said:

Exercising my polaris!

20210116_131150.jpg

Atta Boy, Capster!

Edited by Blake G

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

How come yah don't hear about all these facts?. Definitely makes you wonder - nope not me.

Because he has made up most of his "facts"  - his assertions were deemed b.s. soon after his "information" was released. Now, if the PC's will just get rid of that whack job from around St. Catharines - Niagara Falls way, that should clear the deck for them. The guy out Haldimand riding way is gone already.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, zx7rr said:

Owned/own 2,   i sold  1 about 10 years ago, and the 1 i have right now only has 5700kms on it and sits behind the bar in the garage. 

Congratulations. Great limited piece of machinery, and you have chosen a good place to display it. And now back to our regular programming....

• Like 1

So coming thru sprucedale to fill up on gas...sunday noonish..OPP at road crossing. Checks papers and gives my riding partner  a breathalyzer....comes up zero as we behaving  for a change.

No questions about stay home issues...partner has southern address.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, capster59 said:

So coming thru sprucedale to fill up on gas...sunday noonish..OPP at road crossing. Checks papers and gives my riding partner  a breathalyzer....comes up zero as we behaving  for a change.

Nice to hear of the additional enforcement this year!  And that you guys were behaving :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, capster59 said:

How’s the Seguin coming along ? I think some are over thinking this stay at home thing, I’ve been out a few times this year and haven’t had any problems, I work in TO and it’s been far from a stay at home order, if we all use common sense while out riding we will be okay.

25 minutes ago, Arctic JC said:

Nice to hear of the additional enforcement this year!  And that you guys were behaving :cheers:

I don’t think that’s additional enforcement, the opp are always there lol.. 

5 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

How come yah don't hear about all these facts?. Definitely makes you wonder, ALOT.....

Most of his facts arent facts is why.   

5 hours ago, slomo said:

Because he has made up most of his "facts"  - his assertions were deemed b.s. soon after his "information" was released. Now, if the PC's will just get rid of that whack job from around St. Catharines - Niagara Falls way, that should clear the deck for them. The guy out Haldimand riding way is gone already.

Hillier is from eastern Ontario, who's this guy?

45 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Baber is the York Centre MLA who combines facts with alternate facts and has strong opinions shared by many in the province/country. He is no dummy, so he had to know that he would get the boot from the PC caucus for releasing that open letter to the Honourable Premier. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

Sorry for the confusion...next riding over....Randy Hillier (Lanark—Frontenac—Kingston)

6 hours ago, tricky said:

Baber is the York Centre MLA who combines facts with alternate facts and has strong opinions shared by many in the province/country. He is no dummy, so he had to know that he would get the boot from the PC caucus for releasing that open letter to the Honourable Premier. 

Before the 2018 election, Baber was a lawyer, primarily in the areas of insurance and commercial litigation, and is not a medical professional. Probably caved in to his campaign donors.

Outline of story:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7578229/roman-baber-ontario-mpp-lockdown-coronavirus-letter-doug-ford/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slomo said:

Sorry for the confusion...next riding over....Randy Hillier (Lanark—Frontenac—Kingston)

Before the 2018 election, Baber was a lawyer, primarily in the areas of insurance and commercial litigation, and is not a medical professional. Probably caved in to his campaign donors.

Outline of story:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7578229/roman-baber-ontario-mpp-lockdown-coronavirus-letter-doug-ford/

He quoted his reference data, it's correct, truth hurts.

• Like 3