State of emergency declared

Puggz

26 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Because it's factual - and takes a common sense approach.

Good for you for writing - you're making a difference in this.

We all need to.

Why again?

Baber, who was born and raised in the Soviet Union and left there as a child, also explores historic ICU occupancy rates in the detailed letter. The province’s ICU beds, a graph in the letter shows, were at 86.66% average daily occupancy in December 2018, 83.51% in December 2019 and 80.84% in December 2020. For the first part of January, it now sits at 81.60%.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Turbo Tim said:

Guess Mr Baber will be looking for another career path soon

Covid cancel culture. It is the fascists decree that you tow the party line or you disappear. The truth is a mere inconvenience when the real goal is total control of the population.  Propaganda rules the day.

• Like 2

Just now, zoso said:

Covid cancel culture. It is the fascists decree that you tow the party line or you disappear. The truth is a mere inconvenience when the real goal is total control of the population.  Propaganda rules the day.

This

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poo Man said:

Has anyone found data on the age of patients in icu's?

it's buried - if that got out........

9 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

it's buried - if that got out........

I'm curious because our health unit has already vaccinated 30% of LTC residents with the first dose. If 80% of ICU patients are elderly then I would think the admissions should drastically reduce soon.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Poo Man said:

Has anyone found data on the age of patients in icu's?

Sledjunk was 65 I believe. I heard it is all over map, but but biggest age range is 55 to 70 ish I think.  Some in late 20’s to late 30’s too they said. Seems older ones die in nursing homes since they have ventilators and care there. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

22 minutes ago, zoso said:

21 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

This

It is running rampant!

It has also knocked the %hit out the Canadian culture

But we all have our opinions and thoughts on the matter.

Love to see where people at a whole sit regarding this.

3 minutes ago, Poo Man said:

I'm curious because our health unit has already vaccinated 30% of LTC residents with the first dose. If 80% of ICU patients are elderly then I would think the admissions should drastically reduce soon.

The thing that is being ignored but pointed out as well at the same time, these numbers in a normal year are at their highest right now.

7 minutes ago, Poo Man said:

Locally where I am - its greater than 90% ICU patients WITH COVID that are over the age of 70

1 hour ago, Turbo Tim said:

Guess Mr Baber will be looking for another career path soon

Your right. Ford has given him the boot already. 

8 minutes ago, stoney said:

It is running rampant!

It has also knocked the %hit out the Canadian culture

But we all have our opinions and thoughts on the matter.

Love to see where people at a whole sit regarding this.

Most are all in and very willing to follow along. Fear is a powerful motivator. Turn on any news channel and you will see that 90% of the broadcast is about, death, sickness, and how to hide. Nowhere do we see healthy eating, immunity building, and an active lifestyle being promoted as the best defense,  which it is. This about control, not of a virus, because that cannot happen, but of the population and our freedoms to move freely and congregate, as well as to protest the actions taken by government. We are slowing being beaten into submission where we will eventually be thanking and praising our overlords for the small freedoms they award us if we get on board. The money being printed and borrowed is by design a means in which to limit and remove personal wealth and property. By restricting a large portion of the middle class from staying there and driving into a dependency upon government to survive they are achieving a large increase in those with no means to effect change in government and have autonomy over their own lives. This is just the beginning of what many have seen coming for years. It would not surprise me if it were not by design to have this moderately lethal virus plague the globe. Fear is the enemy. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zoso said:

Most are all in and very willing to follow along. Fear is a powerful motivator. Turn on any news channel and you will see that 90% of the broadcast is about, death, sickness, and how to hide. Nowhere do we see healthy eating, immunity building, and an active lifestyle being promoted as the best defense,  which it is. This about control, not of a virus, because that cannot happen, but of the population and our freedoms to move freely and congregate, as well as to protest the actions taken by government. We are slowing being beaten into submission where we will eventually be thanking and praising our overlords for the small freedoms they award us if we get on board. The money being printed and borrowed is by design a means in which to limit and remove personal wealth and property. By restricting a large portion of the middle class from staying there and driving into a dependency upon government to survive they are achieving a large increase in those with no means to effect change in government and have autonomy over their own lives. This is just the beginning of what many have seen coming for years. It would not surprise me if it were not by design to have this moderately lethal virus plague the globe. Fear is the enemy. 

Well said.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zoso said:

Below is a copy & paste of a letter from another forum touching on this fear, control, dependence, etc....

Reading and believing all of it, for me is a bit far fetched......but I have to say, some of it sure makes you kind of wonder when you read it and look around what has been said, done, etc.....

"w: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker 1:47 PM (7 hours ago)toHello, Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED wrote:

Dear *******, I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO). I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes. The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021

Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.

Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.

What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program.

In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada's HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told "the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details".

Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling.

Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone.

The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it. All I know is that I don't like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoso said:

And Trump won the 2020 election.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tricky said:

And Trump won the 2020 election.

After observing the immediate reaction from the dems when he did win and the actions of the former administration as well as the DNC falsifying information to get a FISA warrant to spy on his 2016 campaign, election fraud would not be a. Surprise.

I'm sorry but our politicians couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag let alone implement a plan like that. My brother believes in things like this and tells me dates it's going to be announced. Nothing ever happens and when I ask him why he just searches in line for the next great announcement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Can i clutch and put a tune in my profile here. I can't seem to keep up in this thread..:wtf::icon_steer:....

I am so done with all the Covid and lockdown craziness...

LMAO.....It is called Covid mental fatigue, it will kill you!

2 minutes ago, Poo Man said:

I'm sorry but our politicians couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag let alone implement a plan like that. My brother believes in things like this and tells me dates it's going to be announced. Nothing ever happens and when I ask him why he just searches in line for the next great announcement.

True statement.....guess no need to wonder why we are where we are.....

29 minutes ago, stoney said:

Below is a copy & paste of a letter from another forum touching on this fear, control, dependence, etc....

Reading and believing all of it, for me is a bit far fetched......but I have to say, some of it sure makes you kind of wonder when you read it and look around what has been said, done, etc.....

"w: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker 1:47 PM (7 hours ago)toHello, Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED wrote:

Dear *******, I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO). I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes. The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021

Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.

Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.

What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program.

In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada's HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told "the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details".

Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling.

Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone.

The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it. All I know is that I don't like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future."

Is Aldous Huxley still alive? Looks like excerpt from Brave New World II.  

• Thanks 1