Lindsay to Bancroft

Chickey6.archived

24 minutes ago, Chickey6 said:

I see the trail from  Lindsay to Bancroft has been yellow since last Saturday.  Has anyone been out or know if it is worth a ride?

TIA
M.

Lindsay to Bancroft? what trail # ? With the COVID rules this shouldn't be possible, different health districts.

20 minutes ago, gobills said:

The portion from haliburton  just went yellow this morning so im not sure how many people may have been on it yet.  The b to e.

Heading out now, will update later.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chickey6 said:

I see the trail from  Lindsay to Bancroft has been yellow since last Saturday.  Has anyone been out or know if it is worth a ride?

TIA
M.

Read the "B103" thread on this forum for first hand reports on the trail condition from Lindsay to Haliburton. A bit of a mixed bag, but generally its better from Kinmount north. As gobills said, the portion north of Hali just opened.

Edited by tricky
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chickey6 said:

TIA
M.

Just went yellow today from Haliburton to the B and E. Was yellow from Lindsay to Haliburton for the last week or so.

Looking @ the ITG now. No open trails to Bancroft. All the Paudash Trail Blazers trails that are yellow are in Haliburton County.

Image may contain: snow, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

Bride & I rode from Lindsay to Kinmount for our inaugural shake down ride on our new toboggans in this snow challenged shaky 2021 season

nice to see more trails opening

cheers

• Like 4

Just got back a while ago. Rail trail to Hali was good. Head lake was slushy on spots but staked, all good. Trail outta town was good, including the swamp and ditches to the B trail. B  intersection to Haliburton lake (old 10 North) was good ,except one nasty washout. I'll be as polite as I can, B from there to 601... well, the grooming may not have panned out as planned!! They will need alot of snow to fix what was done in there. The e from 601 to the 109 was excellent, will be trailering that way tomorrow, on the return the groomer was headed S/bound on the rail trail and it was turning out the best It's been in a while!

Livin'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, livin' on the b103 said:

Just got back a while ago. Rail trail to Hali was good. Head lake was slushy on spots but staked, all good. Trail outta town was good, including the swamp and ditches to the B trail. B  intersection to Haliburton lake (old 10 North) was good ,except one nasty washout. I'll be as polite as I can, B from there to 601... well, the grooming may not have panned out as planned!! They will need alot of snow to fix what was done in there. The e from 601 to the 109 was excellent, will be trailering that way tomorrow, on the return the groomer was headed S/bound on the rail trail and it was turning out the best It's been in a while!

Livin'

appreciate the update Livin' !

thanks for sharing

cheers

49 minutes ago, livin' on the b103 said:

Livin'

Yup we passed it going back to hali at about 430.  Was looking very nice.

3 hours ago, livin' on the b103 said:

Livin'

Thanks Livin.

going to try it out again tomorrow!