Timmins Lodgings February 2022

revrnd

I know it won't be like the Brier or Ontario Tankard but apparently the 2022 Canadian U18 curling championships will be held in Timmins during Feb 2022. The segment on CTV didn't give any firm dates but it may create lodging issues the week or so the event is held.

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

I know it won't be like the Brier or Ontario Tankard but apparently the 2022 Canadian U18 curling championships will be held in Timmins during Feb 2022. The segment on CTV didn't give any firm dates but it may create lodging issues the week or so the event is held.

Interesting,  Thanks for sharing..

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Interesting,  Thanks for sharing..

I know in New Liskeard one weekend in Feb' was a no go for slender due to an annual hockey tourney.

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

I know in New Liskeard one weekend in Feb' was a no go for slender due to an annual hockey tourney.

May not be an issue this year given Covid. They must  hold more than one in Liskeard each year. Last year there was one the first weekend in March.

15 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

May not be an issue this year given Covid. They must  hold more than one in Liskeard each year. Last year there was one the first weekend in March.

Darn near one every weekend up there it seems, but as you said, not this year. We have encountered the hockey tournaments pretty much in each city throughout the winter on various occasions.  

12 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Darn near one every weekend up there it seems, but as you said, not this year. We have encountered the hockey tournaments pretty much in each city throughout the winter on various occasions.  

Forestel in V.-D. with the kids playing mini-sticks in the hall while the parents partied!

The event has been canceled for 2021 but will return in 2022 to Timmins.

Just read the article.

11 minutes ago, soupkids said:

The event has been canceled for 2021 but will return in 2022 to Timmins.

Just read the article.

Yes, I hope people notice the 2022 in the title. I'll try to remember to 'bump' it next fall. By then the dates should be set.

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

Yes, I hope people notice the 2022 in the title. I'll try to remember to 'bump' it next fall. By then the dates should be set.

I didn't notice, sorry

• Like 1