Sold sled because of COVID

GrizzlyGriff

2 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

I carry my own stuff.:evil2:

LinQ Cargo Box - 62 L

31 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

snowcrest slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i may be just biased in remembering my old 1200..........

I think it might be worth a try.....you might be surprised, or not.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

LinQ Cargo Box - 62 L

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

When you look good, you feel good..:wavey:

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

Way too much room for me..

Who are you kidding Mr TD that box might just hold all the stuff you carry...lol

But Mr TD you are right when you look good you feel good. :icon_goodpost:

On 2/25/2021 at 10:16 AM, stoney said:

Just sold my sled.

Listed it Tues night, a ton of interest and first guy that came this morning, took it.....he really wanted to come yesterday afternoon to see and pick it up, but I was busy.

Two other guys were asking about coming later today.

Crazy year for used sled market, I am in shock that it sold this fast and for way more than I would expected after having it for as long as I did.

I could have got more I am sure, but happy to see it go so fast, no hassles and someone else can enjoy it as much as I did!

Did you do Kijji or Autotrader or?

Maybe time to go to the YamCat Chassis from the Classic Yam

Thanks

20200214_084829.jpg

3 minutes ago, Gadgetman said:

Did you do Kijji or Autotrader or?

Maybe time to go to the YamCat Chassis from the Classic Yam

Thanks

20200214_084829.jpg

Kijiji.

Only one person fishing from overseas somewhere....all other inquires were pretty sane/sensible.

But it was only on there for a day and half.

Wishing you luck with your sled......I remember a trip where the Conair hair dryer came in handy almost every morning for one of the Doo riders!

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

Kijiji.

Only one person fishing from overseas somewhere....all other inquires were pretty sane/sensible.

But it was only on there for a day and half.

Wishing you luck with your sled......I remember a trip where the Conair hair dryer came in handy almost every morning for one of the Doo riders!

My 01 XC800 needed it every morning in Cochrane - that thing was awful to pull over in plus temperatures......lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

My 01 XC800 needed it every morning in Cochrane - that thing was awful to pull over in plus temperatures......lol

Thanks. That pic was last year, Cochrane, real -38c, 75% of ALL sleds in the parking lot didn't start. First time I had to open the breather box. I use to run an in-line heater on the Apex (it didn't mind it), but the white Vector has the in-line and the Yam logic struggles with warm engine, but not really, and is a bugger to get started, so I go with-out. Dealer came over with the massive battery booster for sleds in need.

I severed my right sub-scapula muscle trying to pull start a Doo 700 triple, the day before the annual trip. Still did the trip, most steering with the left arm, and mostly throttle with the right arm. But I couldn't pull up any pants or my suit, the whole week. What buds are for! My physio neice loved examining my arm, as she had never seen someone who could rotate his arm past 90,  to the rear of his body.

2 hours ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Who are you kidding Mr TD that box might just hold all the stuff you carry...lol

But Mr TD you are right when you look good you feel good. :icon_goodpost:

I am sure you are well aware if the bag had this logo on it you would have to decide between the bag and the sled. 

Lol.  Asking for my wife. 

i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/57/f1/f957f1ed167de56...

8 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

ill go 4 stroke within the next two sleds but in reality where i do the majority of my riding. i just cant see the advantages of the 900 turbo. 

I would probably would have sold it immediately after riding the goat path Trail 3 on the east side of 11 after the highway bridge.

Heh heh heh, I actually like trail 3 to the B trail, remember that trail is groomed with a sled and a drag. The guys have worked hard this season On it. 

21 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Heh heh heh, I actually like trail 3 to the B trail, remember that trail is groomed with a sled and a drag. The guys have worked hard this season On it. 

The golden mile.

Screenshot_20210302-171306_Go Snowmobiling Ontario!.jpg

Edited by Blake G
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Ya im just poking the bear. No way to really groom that trail .

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, stoney said:

The 130 is a Turbo with no intercooler.

Then the 900T-R @ 180hp.

And the old 900T @ 150hp.

I believe the old 900T at 150hp is only offered in the expedition now,

You are correct  the 150 hp 900 turbo is only available in the utility sleds.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am sure you are well aware if the bag had this logo on it you would have to decide between the bag and the sled. 

Lol.  Asking for my wife. 

i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/57/f1/f957f1ed167de56...

Actually I don't own any designer bags.  I am a sled girl all the way!

Edited by Mrs Turbo Doo
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Spiderman said:

My buddy that needed the conair each morning, sank his sled in Dorset I think that same year or the year before and never got all the water out of the fuel pump apparently.....from that point on, all cold mornings needed a little heat to get her started!