Sold sled because of COVID

GrizzlyGriff

Just now, volunteer2 said:

:icon_ditto:

We have been out alot this year 5000 k. And switched sleds off and on. No offense but I don't think I will ever be on a 2 stroke again  the turbo 130 probably will be the next one next year.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

We have been out alot this year 5000 k. And switched sleds off and on. No offense but I don't think I will ever be on a 2 stroke again  the turbo 130 probably will be the next one next year.  

ill go 4 stroke within the next two sleds but in reality where i do the majority of my riding. i just cant see the advantages of the 900 turbo. 

I would probably would have sold it immediately after riding the goat path Trail 3 on the east side of 11 after the highway bridge.

1 hour ago, volunteer2 said:

:icon_ditto:

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

4 strokes are for old guys.................oh wait!

Haha...now hold on a moment I take offense being lumped in with old guys.  I can still keep up with the "young" guys on my 900 Ace and just wait till next year when I am on my 900 Turbo R the guys are going to eat my snow dust :icon_steer::D and better yet I don't have to carry oil...more room for my makeup, hair products and cloths...:rotflmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Haha...now hold on a moment I take offense being lumped in with old guys.  I can still keep up with the "young" guys on my 900 Ace and just wait till next year when I am on my 900 Turbo R the guys are going to eat my snow dust :icon_steer::D and better yet I don't have to carry oil...more room for my makeup, hair products and cloths...:rotflmao:

Here we go.....

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

I can just see you, OC member @Evil, and her sister, front of the pack, all on 900 Turbo R's.... Yikes...

43 minutes ago, stoney said:

Sounds like you might have some competition now that the Mrs is on a performance sled!

@Mrs Turbo Doo is a excellent rider. Now that she will be on a '22 900 R, of a particular flavor,  next season is definitely gonna be interesting,  especially with her weighing considerably less then me..Yikes..:ph34r::evil2:

• Haha 1

ill go 4 stroke within the next two sleds but in reality where i do the majority of my riding. i just cant see the advantages of the 900 turbo. 

I would probably would have sold it immediately after riding the goat path Trail 3 on the east side of 11 after the highway bridge.

I agree with the 150 hp turbo    I have ridden my 2 buddys turbos so I know thats not for me    130hp is just right I think  the 900 NA needed another 20 hp or so and now got it  I ride at home as much as possible  D5 D9  and like Strong says your stopping every few km     If you ride mostly NCDN I would think turbo r    and Dezul PU  too  :icon_dance-cpatch::poke2:

35 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

I agree with the 150 hp turbo    I have ridden my 2 buddys turbos so I know thats not for me    130hp is just right I think  the 900 NA needed another 20 hp or so and now got it  I ride at home as much as possible  D5 D9  and like Strong says your stopping every few km     If you ride mostly NCDN I would think turbo r    and Dezul PU  too  :icon_dance-cpatch::poke2:

so they detuned the Turbo to 130 hp and then raised it for the Mach z to 180?

7 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Ya  to get an X or XRS you need to go Turbo R   180 hp    my buddy is not impressed   just wants 150 and an X     I think Enduro has 5 motor choices 

2 hours ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Where are you going to put the make up, hair products, etc. for TD?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

The weight diff between a 900T-R and an 850 in the Renegade is not that much, could be the difference between a heavier person or a lighter person riding :poke2:, full tank of fuel vs. near empty tank......not as big a diff as they used to be, plus they seem to have balanced the extra weight much better.

486 to 524 = 38 lbs

1 minute ago, stoney said:

The weight diff between a 900T-R and an 850 in the Renegade is not that much, could be the difference between a heavier person or a lighter person riding :poke2:, full tank of fuel vs. near empty tank......not as big a diff as they used to be, plus they seem to have balanced the extra weight much better.

486 to 524 = 38 lbs

go strap 40 lbs to your front bumper and then go to trail 3. 

The 130 is a Turbo with no intercooler.

Then the 900T-R @ 180hp.

And the old 900T @ 150hp.

51 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

Ya  to get an X or XRS you need to go Turbo R   180 hp    my buddy is not impressed   just wants 150 and an X     I think Enduro has 5 motor choices 

I believe the old 900T at 150hp is only offered in the expedition now,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoney said:

The 130 is a Turbo with no intercooler.

Then the 900T-R @ 180hp.

And the old 900T @ 150hp.

I believe the old 900T at 150hp is only offered in the expedition now,

they must have some old engines sitting around  :icon_lolsign:

2 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

go strap 40 lbs to your front bumper and then go to trail 3. 

LOL.....what are you trying to say about trail 3, Snowcrest not looking after things....:coffeenose:

And it is not quite as far ahead as the bumper, the engines now sit behind the front suspension, still there, but I think better balanced. 

1 minute ago, volunteer2 said:

they must have some old engines sitting around  :icon_lolsign:

lol...that would makes sense, but they are all using the same base engine, other parts that are different.

I can see why some would be upset that they cannot get the 900T in the other chassis' though, seems short sighted for sure. 

• Like 1

The 130 hp, has no intercooler and a few other changes.  Its still a turbo 900. The 180 hp 900, is turbo, with intake and injector, and turbo impeller changes, among a few other things. 

4 minutes ago, stoney said:

LOL.....what are you trying to say about trail 3, Snowcrest not looking after things....:coffeenose:

And it is not quite as far ahead as the bumper, the engines now sit behind the front suspension, still there, but I think better balanced. 

snowcrest slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i may be just biased in remembering my old 1200..........

• Haha 1