Sold sled because of COVID

GrizzlyGriff

On 2/14/2021 at 8:06 PM, stoney said:

Congrats!

Get what you were expecting I am sure too.

I was thinking of picking up a gently used 2021 for next year, but now leaning towards a new 2022. 

Go 2022 

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold my sled.

Listed it Tues night, a ton of interest and first guy that came this morning, took it.....he really wanted to come yesterday afternoon to see and pick it up, but I was busy.

Two other guys were asking about coming later today.

Crazy year for used sled market, I am in shock that it sold this fast and for way more than I would expected after having it for as long as I did.

I could have got more I am sure, but happy to see it go so fast, no hassles and someone else can enjoy it as much as I did!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, stoney said:

Just sold my sled.

Listed it Tues night, a ton of interest and first guy that came this morning, took it.....he really wanted to come yesterday afternoon to see and pick it up, but I was busy.

Two other guys were asking about coming later today.

Crazy year for used sled market, I am in shock that it sold this fast and for way more than I would expected after having it for as long as I did.

I could have got more I am sure, but happy to see it go so fast, no hassles and someone else can enjoy it as much as I did!

Congrats!

Maybe I should list mine and see what I can get for it :)

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Congrats!

Maybe I should list mine and see what I can get for it :)

yes, if you think you will buy new or hold off to buy new the next year, used market is still nuts.

Well, if they are limiting builds this year, then the used market is likely to stay strong.

• Like 1

Sold the wife's sabercat on Monday and got exactly what i paid for it 7 years ago, i wish i had a doz more to sell.

• Like 4

On 2/25/2021 at 10:33 AM, stoney said:

yes, if you think you will buy new or hold off to buy new the next year, used market is still nuts.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:00 AM, zx7rr said:

Sold the wife's sabercat on Monday and got exactly what i paid for it 7 years ago, i wish i had a doz more to sell.

Yup. Used prices are insane and have been since last fall. I am curious to see if anything changes now that the snow is melting and we move into spring. Hundreds of new and used sleds were sold to previous non sledders who wanted a winter vacation vehicle, since they weren't vacationing in the south this winter. Are they going back to southern vacations for 2022 and therefore going to sell there sleds again?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tricky said:

Yup. Used prices are insane and have been since last fall. I am curious to see if anything changes now that the snow is melting and we move into spring. Hundreds of new and used sleds were sold to previous non sledders who wanted a winter vacation vehicle, since they weren't vacationing in the south this winter. Are they going back to southern vacations for 2022 and therefore going to sell there sleds again?

I had every intention of buying a lightly used 2021..... but that changed on Feb 17. 

1 hour ago, tricky said:

Are they going back to southern vacations for 2022 and therefore going to sell there sleds again?

That's what I'm banking on next fall. If not I'll wait another year.

56 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Polaris in our stable now.............

Good decision.

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Better than an empty stable....congrats!

Must be the son's new ride.

1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

Good decision.

850 Assault.  He is up there now says its fast as hell. 

2 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Polaris in our stable now.............

Went from 3 poos and a cat to 3 doos and a poo like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Went from 3 poos and a cat to 3 doos and a poo like that.

Will see. It's a sled for a 20 year old. Have to line up this weekend and see which 850 is faster

9 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Will see. It's a sled for a 20 year old. Have to line up this weekend and see which 850 is faster

Don't blow it, lol.

Assault is a nice sled.  Picked up a Mach z and now a Renny Sport 600 as a backup.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't blow it, lol.

Assault is a nice sled.  Picked up a Mach z and now a Renny Sport 600 as a backup.

That new sport is supposed ti be a great sled.

4 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

the EFI  2 smoke ?

No, the 600 ACE, otherwise I would have done the 600 EFI.

4 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

I've heard very good things about it. 

I ordered one too     Replacing a 2012 600 Ace MXZ  shorty   I am confident the long track will be good with this motor    No studs though  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

was thinking of the EFI  but the wide body won out

I wanted the 4s.