Sold sled because of COVID

GrizzlyGriff

Anyone know anyone who sold their sled this year because of COVID?  Going to be tough to find one if they change their minds

21 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

we sold our entire rental fleet . What a relief/

Yeah, prolly a bad year for that.

how much do you want  turbo and is it brand new no kms

whats a sled worth this year if there is no season

Just now, 528rick said:

whats a sled worth this year if there is no season

Going to be places to ride guaranteed if weather co-operates. Hailburton forest will be open I was told. They limit riders to 100 a day advance sales. With covid they will be a hot spot to ride this winter. Also lots of lake trails available too and portage trails inbetween if you know where you are going. I am sure there are a few people on here willing to do some guidance. Cheers 

• Like 1

yes thats essential travel

16 minutes ago, 528rick said:

how much do you want  turbo and is it brand new no kms

2021 Ski Doo XRS 900 T. Brand spanken new, unless you count the big milage into and out of the trailer. Some goodies. I except CASH....I'll deliver, for the right price, of course!...:lol:....:woot:

Edited by Turbo Doo

turbo you can email me at donwrightcontracting@gmail.com if your interested in selling

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Sold my Sidewinder for top dollar yesterday.

I sold my 2010 Venture GT for $7.5k last week.  Didn't really want to, but it was a spare sled and I can use the cash and now have extra room in the toy garage!

3 hours ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Anyone know anyone who sold their sled this year because of COVID?  Going to be tough to find one if they change their minds

you got me GG. From the title, I thought you sold your sled!

1 hour ago, Toyman said:

I sold my 2010 Venture GT for $7.5k last week.  Didn't really want to, but it was a spare sled and I can use the cash and now have extra room in the toy garage!

Toy garage ?  Sounds like you already have a plan to fill the space :icon_dance-cpatch:

Stopped in at local dealership today and all sleds in showroom were sold. Dealer told me they are almost sold out of current inventory. Their ATV sales I was told have exceeded expectations as they sell as soon as they hit the floor. They have limited stock in that line to choose from and no new inventory available until spring.

9 minutes ago, snapper said:

Stopped in at local dealership today and all sleds in showroom were sold. Dealer told me they are almost sold out of current inventory. Their ATV sales I was told have exceeded expectations as they sell as soon as they hit the floor. They have limited stock in that line to choose from and no new inventory available until spring.

That has been the talk since early summer I think.  Work and the economy seemed to be strong for so many people yet alot of people are suffering   the demand for toys is just crazy.   Just wondering how much people used to spend on "other" stuff such as travel  etc and now aren't able to so spend that money elsewhere    and good for them to spend money