New Lockdown & OFSC trails

chez-nous cest skidoo

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Does that mean that the idiots outside of the GTA that go to each others houses and party etc. are given a pass. I know more idiots outside of the GTA that are having large gatherings than I do inside the GTA. Most of them around southern Georgian Bay... "nobody but nobody is going to tell me I can't party at Christmas" is what many are saying... and not just the young puppies either

Nope... the entitled will always be entitled... you can't fix stupid.

We are having 20 here for Christmas.

9 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

There land so polite thing to do is stop no doubt. I went to island this summer just for day. Took ferry across. Can’t wait to go back for weekend next year snd you explore more. 

native reserves are all on land owned by the crown.

4 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

First Nation had an Ice road, which they decided not to build to keep people out

I'm guessing most ice roads are built to get supplies in to camp for the year.  Gas, lumber, food, etc... and not to let people come and go.

17 minutes ago, Dave K said:

I'm guessing most ice roads are built to get supplies in to camp for the year.  Gas, lumber, food, etc... and not to let people come and go.

That’s normally case. Maybe they are afraid of locals leaving and mingling and then coming back via ice road.  Can’t see many outsiders wanting to use road that’s for sure.

Edited by Strong Farmer

19 minutes ago, Dave K said:

Ice roads are vital supply links.  Just wait in Spring when. The native communities are crying that they do not have lumber or fuel.

Oh wait in that case the politicians will be all tripping over themselves to be the one to announce the cargo flights to help the communities.  

9 hours ago, Sksman said:

Ice roads are vital supply links.  Just wait in Spring when. The native communities are crying that they do not have lumber or fuel.

Oh wait in that case the politicians will be all tripping over themselves to be the one to announce the cargo flights to help the communities.  

Maybe Trudope will fly in for a photo op!

1 hour ago, manotickmike said:

Here.

Save the traitor the trouble.

Your tax dollars at work.

blackface.jpg

Ok. this one is not factual. Just having a hard time lately separating fact from fiction.

One of the groups of shots released by the PM's official photographer. 

At our expense.

This and another one of him wandering around in a circle looking stressed. 

It's a heavy burden he bears is the message he's trying to convey.

Finally, the drama training pays off. 

The "blackface" addition is a meme, likely from one of the many fed up with his crap.

since everyone else is stuck at home he is just stressed out trying to decide for his bi-monthly trip where to vacation with his family

Merry Christmas, still snowing in South Huron, have almost an acre property and now almost 6" of snow. I have 4 weeks of lockdown to make and mark and groom my own trails. Got to love freedom, just don't tell my wife about the jump over the flowerbeds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"Send it" Yamatario!!

• Haha 1

I'm still confused... I live in Bradford and have a cottage at Parry Sound and I can go there with my family (same household). So I assumed I could ride trails around Parry Sound. How far can I go? What's about North Bay, Mattawa, Pembroke, Sudbury?  Thanks     

19 minutes ago, andreyboater said:

I'm still confused... I live in Bradford and have a cottage at Parry Sound and I can go there with my family (same household). So I assumed I could ride trails around Parry Sound. How far can I go? What's about North Bay, Mattawa, Pembroke, Sudbury?  Thanks     

No rules really can do what you want pretty much. Just ofsc might not connect different health units together until lock down is over. So have to wait and see where we can and not go pretty much. 

On 12/25/2020 at 1:27 PM, Blake G said:

"Send it" Yamatario!!

Riding still good in south if you have private land that didn’t get torn up during mild spell. Did a small tourer today. Stayed off septic system and flower beds lol, but manure pile is fair game! 

Edited by Strong Farmer
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

No rules really can do what you want pretty much. Just ofsc might not connect different health units together until lock down is over. So have to wait and see where we can and not go pretty much. 

Wouldn't waiting for the trails to get opened be a serious consideration????

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Wouldn't waiting for the trails to get opened be a serious consideration????

I was thinking the same......do not recall seeing any Yellow or Green in that neck of the woods and you need some really good coverage for many parts of the terrain in that region!

You would think the Seguin would be open soon though.

As for travelling outside your zone, you are encouraged not too, but that is about it.....cannot be stopped, just like flying to other parts of the world....

OFSC stated that trails will not be open or groomed between various coloured zones based on the covid restriction map.

The best response to the concerns is for sledders to behave responsibly and respectfully. Most will, some won't. 

• Thanks 3

I don't get cutting the corners and running down a field that's clearly marked winter wheat. Does that make you a bad azz or get chuckles at the hotel at night to yap how you run down a farmers wheat