New Lockdown & OFSC trails

chez-nous cest skidoo

will the new lockdown affect OFSC trails or access to trails ?

I'm not sure if it is prudent to 'speculate' on what will happen. PLEASE wait until the OFSC announces something. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Turbo Doo said:

I'll be absolutely shocked if it stays status quo, and does not shut down trails.

I'm not saying it's going to be business as usual, but lots of back and forth among us isn't going to change things. I know it won't compare to trail riding but once we get snow and the lakes freeze, I don't think they can stop us from riding there.

Peace out.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

I'm not saying it's going to be business as usual, but lots of back and forth among us isn't going to change things. I know it won't compare to trail riding but once we get snow and the lakes freeze, I don't think they can stop us from riding there.

Peace out.

I was thinking frozen lakes as a last resort option too ...,. Just have to wait and see 

I happened upon a CBC report earlier this evening that defined what "Southern Ontario" and "Northern Ontario" were  in the context of the  total, long  shutdown and the short slight lockdown meant. Looks like everything up to Sudbury is now Southern Ontario as far as total lockdown is concerned. I am so tired of this S$%$#T I can't even type this properly. This is not about sledding only, it is about taking away our lives as we knew it. 

BARELY

Livin"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Peace out.

Discussion is good i think revrnd.  

9 minutes ago, stoney said:

Boat launches were closed, I remember the barricades and police also stationed at them on weekends. 

But then idly stood by at the crowded beaches in T.O, wasaga with all the BS they had, the car gathering in Ancaster. The list goes on and on,  at how many times we could have drove the point home..

23 minutes ago, stoney said:

Yep, than to hear the media state the police were too busy, yet I’ve never seen so many police and cruisers parked idle by beaches near me on the weekends. 

The OPP here in wasaga finally setup a checkpoint turning people around for some stupid car gathering. Happy to see my tax dollars used for something for once

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Peace out.

Hailburton forest will be open as usual too, snow or low snow guaranteed. Lol 

lots of lakes to ride if you know where you are going. 

1 hour ago, stoney said:

People are getting tired of putting a big part of life on hold for a small minority that need the protection given the circumstances and it might get ugly. 

Do you mean the small minority who may catch Covid 19? Or the smaller ones that will get sick, or seriously sick and hospitalized, or suffer life long damage to their neurological system, circulatory system, respiratory system, or sight, or the very small group of over 6K Canadians who have died? Or do you include those who are having scheduled surgeries of all kinds canceled because the hospitals need the beds for Covid 19 patients. Or are you including the small army of medical practitioners  who are getting completely drained from seeing people die by themselves. By comparison "snowmobilers", and I am a diehard, are a "small minority".

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3