Old Sled Magazines

Bryan XC700

I have countless sled magazines that probably date back to the late 90's. My question is would anyone be interested in these or a place/dealer/museum that might want them. They need to go but I don't want to just take them to the dump if I can find a place/someone who would like them for display or something. 

Bryan, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands, I have been collecting old sled magazines for a while. Shoot me a message and lets try and plan a day to meet up.

Thanks

Nunz

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan

If any are racing related, Snotrack (USSA publication) or Race & Rally, contact the OSOR here in Ontario. They're really into the vintage oval racing (stock & factory sleds).

17 hours ago, revrnd said:

If any are racing related, Snotrack (USSA publication) or Race & Rally, contact the OSOR here in Ontario. They're really into the vintage oval racing (stock & factory sleds).

Thanks Rev, but I don't have any of those. They're Snowsports, Snowgoer Canada, OSM, etc

• Like 1