Winter 2021

revrnd

50 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Just giving some friendly advice.  :icon_munching:....When i seen the comment, i was like, wow. Anyways......

Good Excellent job on the non-repeat of the pictures TD! - now about that spelling and grammar....B) 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, slomo said:

Good Excellent job on the non-repeat of the pictures TD! - now about that spelling and grammar....B) 

Here we go...:headbang:.....:lmao:...One thing i have learned around here, is theres always someone smarter' at least in their mind',  either likes you, or doesn't like you, is jealous,  or is happy for you, etc.  Kinda like in life i guess. Either way,  i sleep great at night,  and enjoy everyday i have..

Edited by Turbo Doo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

Thanks for the correction ransomair. I missed that! Thanks for the advice TD. I would not want to insult anybody or hurt their feelings. I could land in OC jail. 

Is that worse than Facebook jail?

Just now, stoney said:

:icon_slap2:

LMAO just @ the emoji.

2 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

If that's the case, time for another forum..:wtf:

You'll love FS & HCS

:poke2:

I got flamed big time a couple of years ago on DooTalk when after an early season ride I started a 'Bancroft 20XX/20XY' thread. 

Everyone wanted the posts confined to the 'Bancroft' thread which was several years old.

"Whatever..."

All forums have there plus's and negatives, take them for what they have a move on......nothing should be enough to get you worked up, except for personal stuff, I think most places draw the line at that now a days, with varying degrees of leniency.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stoney said:

All forums have there plus's and negatives, take them for what they have a move on......nothing should be enough to get you worked up, except for personal stuff, I think most places draw the line at that now a days, with varying degrees of leniency.

Exactly.  Laugh it off. In some cases look at where its coming from, and move on. B)...

Moving on......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

Here we go...:headbang:.....:lmao:...One thing i have learned around here, is theres always someone smarter' at least in their mind',  either likes you, or doesn't like you, is jealous,  or is happy for you, etc.  Kinda like in life i guess. Either way,  i sleep great at night,  and enjoy everyday i have..

That was a joke son...I like you and provided your riding style and machine does not get trails closed, you are my new best friend...ahhhhaah:console:

48 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Why would you say that Slomo?. About my riding style and machine?. 

Your riding style and machine are just fine TD. I have no complaints. As a matter of fact I find your attitude quite refreshing given what I see on sledcore mulisha and others of that ilk. Are you still upset I drank your beer by mistake in New Liskeard? I thought I had apologized for that year ago. Better days ahead...you know it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

LOL! Ski

Well unless we get snow in my area, i can see at least a one day trip north from all the pictures posted on here.

This is definitely a love hate sport and a sickness all tied up in one 

Edited by ToSlow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Might have to issue a hurt feelings report. They are running rampant lately. 

hurt-feelings-form-page-001.thumb.jpg.e0691d9a4ba593021cf9b54c4eeeaa07.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Yes. Some forums are entertaining & some are helpful. Some are both & some are neither.

Oh for the days of the old trailconditions.com message board (billy bob) & Snowmobile World (NewfieBullet).

A couple of things I learned on tc.com, watch out for slush on the Campbell Lake goat path & "What goes on in Hearst, stays in Hearst".

I think the latter still applies 20 years later LOL

• Haha 1

What's driving me bat crap is we have limited hockey for once in our lives, but we also have limited snow and trails.....,plus the possibility of life imprisonment for leaving my phu,  tough season lol

1 hour ago, Jason T said:

80 miles so far, need more snow

20201231_140035.jpg

20201231_140037.jpg

20201231_131941.jpg

Where was that ?

• Like 1