Winter 2021

revrnd

On 4/1/2021 at 10:00 AM, revrnd said:

There was 1 winter around '95 or '96 (I had my 440) that the snow went away across the province in 1 weekend. We were riding in Parry Sound & our our way home, everything from Orillia to Port Perry was bare. I read in OSM or Supertrax the following season that the snow disappeared all the way to Pembroke that weekend.

That was year I was in north bay with my dad sometime in third week of February. We rode in rain Friday, Friday night was a severe thunderstorm, next day was around plus 14 C with pouring rain. That was it for trails in area. So we packed up and went home. Never rode again that year. 

18 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

Maybe fell out of somebody’s pocket. 

LOL!

24 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

That was year I was in north bay with my dad sometime in third week of February. We rode in rain Friday, Friday night was a severe thunderstorm, next day was around plus 14 C with pouring rain. That was it for trails in area. So we packed up and went home. Never rode again that year. 

Our 2 days of riding in Parry Sound were OK but my the time we got back to the Jolly Roger area the trail had turned to chocolate pudding. :(

2 hours ago, Wildman said:

so there was no void lettering on the permit at all?

Both mine left the void area on the windshield when removed.

Back @ sorting the trail cam pics.

1847781668_trailcamc3001fox.thumb.JPG.3ccee3e94ffd1f4a4150bb1ee11e13a2.JPG

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 9:16 AM, scottyr said:

Mine peeled off just like that this year as well.   

Its just the foil. Doesn't appear to be much adhesive on the back.

23 hours ago, Wildman said:

so there was no void lettering on the permit at all?

Nope.   I just peeled it off my sled when I gave it a good wash before it went away.   I peeled it off and stuck it on my tool box actually. 

• Like 1

@Turbo Doo @Blake G Still some snow in D220210408_141654.thumb.jpg.4b47a85966131f16e7a952cf9ee30c16.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

@Turbo Doo @Blake G Still some snow in D220210408_141654.thumb.jpg.4b47a85966131f16e7a952cf9ee30c16.jpg

I drove by Mt. St. Louis Moonstone on Tuesday and was surprised how much snow was still on the hills. 

Say what now?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

I drove by Mt. St. Louis Moonstone on Tuesday and was surprised how much snow was still on the hills. 

Last year when I was going to my BIL cottage in May there was still some snow on that hill on the eastern edge . I think it was the May 24 weekend.

• Like 1