New sled for my dad

scottyr

Good stuff, sled looks great.

I still get to sneak a few rides with my dad when time allows it, he is 73 and they are always my favourite rides.

my son will be able to get his license for next winter and we are hopeful to do a short overnighter,  all 3 of us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, signfan said:

Man that sled looks sharp.  I really wish Polaris would make a 120 hp four stroke.  Congrats on the purchase.

X2 on the 4 stroke Poo.  Scott, I can imagine how  your Dad and you are looking forward to this winter. It gives me goose bumps thinking about it. Good on you! Your Dad is only a couple years younger than I am, and I know I get really stoked whenever my son or daughter can join me for even a day of sledding or dirt biking. Tough time for them, even with Covid 19 restrictions, to get them away from my grandkids organized puck and ball sports. Meanwhile I am trying to keep enough dirt bikes to outfit the whole extended family just in case there is a day or two that we can ride together before I am TFO. Enjoy the winter and many more to you and Ross.

• Like 2

TFO!

Hahaha!

• Haha 2

My dad is 83.  Getting old sucks but acting old is another thing.  My dad will try to work right along side of us whether it’s splitting wood or putting a roof on a cottage.

This is the first year in a long time my parents are not going south with their fifth wheel.  

I have upgraded my second sled and trailer this year and we will do some trips together.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Already there!!!! My sled is tentatively sold.

I can't "like" that. I am dreading the day that I give up my outdoor power sports. My toys and toy friends completely define my life. The only other things that I liked were hockey and golf, and medical conditions have already ruled them out. I won't know what to do! 

123441832_182986340050514_2306977175335866381_o.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Good motto.

20 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Making Memories,  whats it all about..:right_on:

good on you scott,your brain and your heart are to be commended,you  are using your dadsteachings to max,he will never forget this memory, and you will be the benifactor,sweet sweet sweet..

that is awesome,, make sure to get some surprise pics,,,,

On 11/29/2020 at 10:08 PM, Spiderman said:

Good stuff, sled looks great.

I still get to sneak a few rides with my dad when time allows it, he is 73 and they are always my favourite rides.

my son will be able to get his license for next winter and we are hopeful to do a short overnighter,  all 3 of us.

Gees, your son is that old already? Seems like just a couple years ago he was 5....lol

Very nice Scotty. Sounds like a great winter ahead for you and your dad. Enjoy.