BRP Go

signfan

Downloaded ride command.  Nice looking app, but similar issue.  They have all of the trails shown, but are using outdated data that is 20 years old.  Not much good.  Seems you're still better off with a GPS and trak maps if you want something that is accurate.

12 minutes ago, signfan said:

Downloaded ride command.  Nice looking app, but similar issue.  They have all of the trails shown, but are using outdated data that is 20 years old.  Not much good.  Seems you're still better off with a GPS and trak maps if you want something that is accurate.

That’s brutal. I am looking forward to getting new ofsc app this winter. Comes out this week hopefully. 

The quebec app works great for me.    I use it all the time and it works without cell service.   Best $5 you can spend if you ride there.  

12 hours ago, scottyr said:

The quebec app works great for me.    I use it all the time and it works without cell service.   Best $5 you can spend if you ride there.  

You got ripped off! Only $2.99 ! Now that's for an android....;)

The Quebec app certainly sets the standard for what all the other provincial maps should be. 

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

Checked it isn’t available yet. Wtf Guess with all water out there we won’t need app for several weeks yet anyway’s. 

Its only Dec 1.  Settle down.  When have you ever ridden on an OFSC trail on Dec 1 in D5 or D9?:banghead:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Everybody has a boner on, don't they ?

• Like 1

Zoom zoom. Not just a Mazda ad. 

Let it snow, let it snow.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Checked it isn’t available yet. Wtf Guess with all water out there we won’t need app for several weeks yet anyway’s. 

You clearly don't understand when a regular business day begins on a launch date.

Screenshot_20201201-103507_Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2020-2021!.jpg