Towing ( pics )

Canuck

I can start off funny, since this was reportedl yesterday,  but hopefully some of you can share good ideas for trailers or pick-up towing. I've left my Triton ' basic', but always wonder if helmet storage, etc worth it ( cold on arrival ?). 

Nov 2, 2020 Wisconsin

"State police in Wisconsin pulled over a car that officials said was transporting (can’t say towing) a snowmobile strapped to the roof of their Toyota Corolla.

Some of the responses from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Facebook post put their own spin on the situation.

One said, “Mighta been easier to put the corolla on the sled n drive the sled home ... ”

Another said, “A++ for creativity! Those Corollas have a lot more cargo space than many people think!!”

123440844_3743804395644028_5816791444769500349_o.jpg

• Haha 3

We knew a guy that put the sled on the roof   he was ahead of us heading north so when we stopped at Gasoline Alley  the guys around us had one heck of a laugh. We still talk about it today and that was over 30 years ago. He had it on the other way. Way more aerodynamic LoL. 

1 hour ago, Canuck said:

I can start off funny, since this was reportedl yesterday,  but hopefully some of you can share good ideas for trailers or pick-up towing. I've left my Triton ' basic', but always wonder if helmet storage, etc worth it ( cold on arrival ?). 

Nov 2, 2020 Wisconsin

"State police in Wisconsin pulled over a car that officials said was transporting (can’t say towing) a snowmobile strapped to the roof of their Toyota Corolla.

Some of the responses from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Facebook post put their own spin on the situation.

One said, “Mighta been easier to put the corolla on the sled n drive the sled home ... ”

Another said, “A++ for creativity! Those Corollas have a lot more cargo space than many people think!!”

123440844_3743804395644028_5816791444769500349_o.jpg

Just when you think you've see everything eh?.:lmao:

• Like 1

I think he forgot his "wide Load" sign.   He may have gotten away with it if he wasn't not 10feet wide.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think he's a proponent of how 'light' Polaris snowmobiles are. 

No chance a Corolla can carry a Yamaha :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm guessing the track isn't studded

19 hours ago, Canuck said:

I think he's a proponent of how 'light' Polaris snowmobiles are. 

No chance a Corolla can carry a Yamaha :)

Now it would have to tow it. :D, and Corolla would be a great way to carry extra fuel too, so Yamaha don’t come up 6 miles short of it’s destination. May need a few extra belts though. 

As Yamaha makes the engines for the Toyota Corolla.

It looks like another case of Yammy bringing the Poo back home, again:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2