How OFSC Flex Trails would work to keep us riding!

XTC500

2 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

X2 X3 x4 ..........

X5 X6 X7

If or when the trails shut down I’m gonna wear down the seasonal roads down to the dirt 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Im gonna get to a point, ill ride the new '21 Renny XRS 900T on bare roads, and just wear the thing right out...:icon_steer::evil2:

Lol..

5 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Mrs Turbo Doo is not impressed, but i have warned her already, it'll happen..

I wouldn’t be impressed either but we gotta do what we gotta do to kill the itch of hitting the trails..

The wait for waiting for the trails to open up is just to much to handle at times.

I’m keeping positive on that we will be allowed to go. 

If the trails open, and stay open, how do “they” honestly expect people to not travel to where the snow is? People have copious amounts of money invested into this fabulous sport, and to be told stay home?.... I just can’t see it happening!... and for folks in the accommodation industry..... are they really going to tell people no stay home???

24 minutes ago, T bird said:

If the trails open, and stay open, how do “they” honestly expect people to not travel to where the snow is? People have copious amounts of money invested into this fabulous sport, and to be told stay home?.... I just can’t see it happening!... and for folks in the accommodation industry..... are they really going to tell people no stay home???

Time will tell..

11 hours ago, WinderFab said:

X5 X6 X7

If or when the trails shut down I’m gonna wear down the seasonal roads down to the dirt 

I’ll be right beside you Fab. Properly distanced of course.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 8:02 AM, FIRE242 said:

I’ll be right beside you Fab. Properly distanced of course.

Anytime..:D

17 minutes ago, stoney said:

Foot all good?

Or just suck it up.....

Well foot doctor made me some orthotics. Trying out first pair after a few tweeks. Going back in a few weeks, then if all is well give ok to make me a few more pairs. They really help with driving. I have to wear a pair inside my snowmobile boots and that should help with some of pain. I thought sledding was expensive. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

11 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Well foot doctor made me some orthotics. Trying out first pair after a few tweeks. Going back in a few weeks, then if all is well give ok to make me a few more pairs. They really help with driving. I have to wear a pair inside my snowmobile boots and that should help with some of pain. I thought sledding was expensive. 

https://www.muckbootcompany.ca/products/neos-navigator-5-insulated-overshoe?variant=30398413373504&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuJb_BRDJARIsAKkycUl55e1lv5Juabx2Z-cUDNOde_1e-qWTab87QjGXgFtCBW7FNxEEKDEaAjukEALw_wcB